In-game in-guild communications: in-guild mail, please

Dear EA,

This feedback does not quite fit in this category, but I do not see any proper placement.

Our guild uses the in-game chat app to communicate. Sometimes this is not good enough, I do not mean the silly censorship rules (Slave1 anyone?) or the limited scroll-up, I mean intrinsically problematic to reach out to all guild players.

A way to mitigate the problems with coordination, I think the officers or at least the guild leader, ought to have the ability to send one email (yes, your in-app mail system) to all guild members every two or three days for free. More than one email? charge some purple. May be put some RNG, since you love that so much.

But we find ourselves a bit frustrated trying to reach out and coordinate appropriately. Yes, we can get a list of emails and manage that (and all changes), we can use other external chat apps, but I thought I would suggest you enable the guild leader to send one email every other day to all guild mates -- purpose is coordinate -- specifically, we struggle with the AAT raid (heard about it?)

Thank you, appreciate your efforts -- and see you in August!

**** feet, member of Thrawn's renegades