Old characters obsolete?

That is it. I've had enough. After spending offensive amounts of money on this game, the endless grind and countless bugs and glitches, I'm done. CG has decided that introducing new characters that require yet more grinding, is the appropriate direction to take the game rather then providing a problem free experience for the players. I, for one, have no intention of further subjecting my limited time and resources to a game maker who's intention is so clearly to make countless monies off players whom have put up with indefensible coding mistakes and glitches, while patiently waiting for improvements. It is obvious those improvements are never coming, at least not before more money making content is in place for us to buy...wink wink. And so I'm done.

Replies

• Options
    So u finally noticed Baze + Imwa no-leader-yet-full-of-uniques style? I feel you bro! GL on the new way of life.
  • Options
    I know right?!? The new characters are unstoppable even at three stars!
  • Options
    Check out Jyn Erso dude, just released :)
  • Options
    I agree but I will play just a bit more with fingers crossed.
  • Rui
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Solution is to spend zero money on the game. I understand the company needs to make money to continue to produce a game. The consumers need to spend only on products that are good. $1000 for a new 7* toon is crazy lol but there are people willing to pay it, so why would EA/CG change something that is working for them.

I've said it before, the only thing keeping me involved in the game is my guild, the people and friendships I've made. Not the raids cause the constant grind for minimal rewards is poorly made. Raids have been a major disappointment, from the broken T7 rancor raid sense the start to the crazy HP normal has on AAT raid. **** poor game design and testing.