Bronzium Character Drop

Ok EA/Capital, I don't think it's fair that new character I'm given through Bronzium, I already have. So, I just maxed or Luminara last week. 7* purple gears. Only to be given 25 useless shards....

Replies

• Options
    Hi Black_Lightsaber (Very cool username!)

EA_Jesse has given the public a preview of what's to come (Shard trade system).

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/7844/next-content-update-preview-part-1/p1
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Not gonna lie when i was younger id dream about if i had a lightsaber and thought about all the colours that are yet to be used; black, silver, gold (not the yellow they tend to show), bronze was a favourite idea but so was white because while its hard to picture a black lightsaber i think its harder to picture a white one, when i was really pushing the boat i thought multi coloured might be even better.

Anyway just a tad off topic at least you have 7* Lumi i still dream of having a 7*
  • Options
    Fixer wrote: »
    Not gonna lie when i was younger id dream about if i had a lightsaber and thought about all the colours that are yet to be used; black, silver, gold (not the yellow they tend to show), bronze was a favourite idea but so was white because while its hard to picture a black lightsaber i think its harder to picture a white one, when i was really pushing the boat i thought multi coloured might be even better.

Anyway just a tad off topic at least you have 7* Lumi i still dream of having a 7*

Multicolored...Yes! Like a mood ring. Lol. Or function dependant on colour. White=cut through a destroyer. Blue when tossed. Etc.
  • Options
    You should be happy. The only character I ever get shards or the full character for is the Royal Guard. I see people talk about getting Barriss or Luminara from Bronziums and they get sad. I get the Royal Guard. Sadly I have him to 4* half way to 5 from Bronziums. So be happy with your extra Lumi shards that you will be able to cash in for other characters while I sit here in wallow in the fact that I will more than likely just pull more Royal Guard shards in the future.
  • Options
    I got luminara today. I have her 7 stared. I got nothing. Must have been a glitch. That stings though, could have used those shards in the shard shop.
  • Options
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who receive a 3*character from a FREE pack and then goes on to complain about it -_-

Be happy you didn't get 300 credits.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Consider yourself lucky. I'm a day one player and have never received promotional shards for a character above 2*

They're adding a shard exchange program later this month, so your 25 shards can be redeemed for exclusive characters shards, or an investment in the harder farm characters (QGJ, Poe, Rey, FOTP, etc)