Character and Character Shard Trading

I think that EA should implement a character trading system into the game. Right now, too many people have too many of the same characters because they are known to be the strongest characters. If they allowed us to trade characters, it would allow players to create much more unique and diverse teams instead of teams that are based on a few good characters that a player was lucky enough to have leveled up from the beginning. It's nearly impossible to get shards for some of the characters, and some are actually impossible unless someone gets lucky enough with a Data Card.

Oh, and also nerf First Order Tie Pilot and Princess Leia please. Their damage and consecutive attacks give them damage far beyond that of almost any other characters, and they always seem to crit and get those consecutive attacks. You can go ahead and fix defending team RNG as well while we're talking about it, as they quite obviously get favorable RNG. Getting double stunned by Old Daka 3x in a high level Arena match really dampens my mood.

Replies

• Options
    If trading was implemented I would just make 20 accounts and send all the good stuff to my main. It won't happen.
  • Options
    If trading was implemented I would just make 20 accounts and send all the good stuff to my main. It won't happen.

This.
  • Options
    By trading system I meant trading between a player and the game, not between players. An example of this would be a player being able to trade in a character they don't use for an equivalent amount of shards of a different character. The game is balanced in a way that all characters could be seen as viable if used in a particular team composition, so I don't see how this could do anything besides make the game more interesting and create more variety of compositions.
  • Options
    OldMan wrote: »
    By trading system I meant trading between a player and the game, not between players. An example of this would be a player being able to trade in a character they don't use for an equivalent amount of shards of a different character. The game is balanced in a way that all characters could be seen as viable if used in a particular team composition, so I don't see how this could do anything besides make the game more interesting and create more variety of compositions.

So I can give my Clone Trooper shards and get Rey shards? SeemsBalanced
  • Options

That sounds similar to what we think the shard shop will look like. Stay tuned for that then.
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »

So I can give my Clone Trooper shards and get Rey shards? SeemsBalanced

Seems better than having that Clone Trooper and 15 or so other characters sitting at level 1 being useless to you, don't you think?