Jedi Knight Anakin

Since latest update, jka has self-exposed himself multiple times off his aoe. (3 expose debuffs above his head after one aoe)
lsUq2vd.jpg

Replies

• Options
    I have also experienced this.

In addition, his buff block is not proccing all as far as I can tell.
  • kielbotronix
    159 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I got my multiple Expose, now where is my multiple Offence Up?
    10wmkb7.png
    And also as u can see buff immunity proc just fine.
  • Jevon
    133 posts Member
    Options
    I also seen this occurring in phase 2 of AAT normal mode.
  • Options
    Well is looks like he always expose himself (5 crits - 2 exposes o_O). Thanks CG :> ruin our arena teams ;p
  • kielbotronix
    159 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Post edited by kielbotronix on
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon is this multiexpose intended?
  • Options
    This is unbelievable.... this is what you get for releasing new content like there's no tomorrow and hoping for be best instead of actually working seriously on ALREADY EXISTING BUGS.... now you guys just created a GREAT new bug, congrats....
  • Options
    First we get another tourney that sux and now this...
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Jedi Knight Anakin has always been able to get multiple Exposes, (and take damage from multiple Exposes,) but it wasn't apparent until the team made the Expose icon stack in support of Jyn's leader ability.

While this is still in line with how the ability is worded, I understand that it feelsbadman and our dev team is currently evaluating how to proceed on this issue. All the same, thanks for the heads up!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Wow, and where in the skill description was it mentioned? Now that is hella misleading! Is OU also stacking then?
  • Options
    Hiya!
    Jedi Knight Anakin has always been able to get multiple Exposes, (and take damage from multiple Exposes,) but it wasn't apparent until the team made the Expose icon stack in support of Jyn's leader ability.

While this is still in line with how the ability is worded, I understand that it feelsbadman and our dev team is currently evaluating how to proceed on this issue. All the same, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the rapid reply
This discussion has been closed.