Darth Sidious Heal Resitence Bug

Hi is it a bug ore working as indendet?
The normal attack from Darth Sidious, wich should make a Heal Resitence debuff (immune too heals) sometimes don't work.
Sometimes the target with the debuff becomes Heal..
I was just wondering about that :)

Replies

• Options
    AkinaChan wrote: »
    The normal attack from Darth Sidious, wich should make a Heal Resitence debuff (immune too heals) sometimes don't work.
    AkinaChan wrote: »

Same thing happens all the time with me. Sometimes it won't let them heal but 90% of the time they can have other people heal
  • Options
    It's a bit annoying, becourse of tactics against healer party I need that debuff :)
  • Options
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the only time you're noticing the heal immunity not work is when Barriss Offee casts her heal, am I right?

If you read her heal skill description it says she equalises her allies health THEN they heal for an additional amount. The heal immunity currently stops the second part of the heal from going through but not the health equalising part.

This is a known issue and the devs are discussing it, but there's been no official word if it's a bug or working as intended.
  • Sydonia
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Slushie wrote: »
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the only time you're noticing the heal immunity not work is when Barriss Offee casts her heal, am I right?

If you read her heal skill description it says she equalises her allies health THEN they heal for an additional amount. The heal immunity currently stops the second part of the heal from going through but not the health equalising part.

This is a known issue and the devs are discussing it, but there's been no official word if it's a bug or working as intended.

I thought it was working as intended and that they are discussing whether this poses a problem to balance or not.
  • Options
    Slushie wrote: »

Thx that make sense :)
  • Options
    I actually noticed it in pve. A stormtrooper did his floating ball Droid heal on himself (his buddies were dead), a jedi consist healed himself, and Chewbacca healed himself once with the immunity on. I have actually never seen it work.