New character release idea..?

Apoc88
259 posts Member
edited December 2016
Who likes these tournaments? I see a lot of complaining about them. My idea is when a new character becomes available. They offer a one time only limited event for that character that is similar to Emperors Demise and Yoda event. Requires a very select group to unlock. Group required would be random to give lesser used factions usability. Nightsisters, First Order, Bounty Hunter, Sith, Resistance, etc..

This rewards anyone with a deep roster or a player who just so has happened to concentrate on that group. Not just whales. Maybe you can 7* the character or maybe you just unlock or get some shards and have to wait for that toon to be farmable to complete. But this at least gives everyone a chance. This also forces players develop other characters and make more toons useable.

Replies

• Options
    In spite of all the cannon characters, it'd be nice to see some non-cannon ones. Cause I don't think HK-47 is enough for me. I'd enjoy to see like Malgus, Revan, or even Arcann or Valkorian. It'd be cool to add TOR characters no matter if cannon or not.