so over this

thecooldue1996
258 posts Member
edited December 2016
an error has occurred that requires restarting the game please check your internet connection as a poor connection could be the issue press restart if have seen ts prompt multiple times and have a strong internet connection then piease contact us

this was fine before i reinstalled the game 2 am on blue stacks on cable so i have more then strong connection this be coming a joke

happens on phones to

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Unfortunately we don't have the ability to support emulators at this time, so this may be the reason you're encountering issues
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    go check koplayer.
    Ally Code: 916 394 561
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    happens my s5 to but its fixed now afar re-downloading it 100s of times
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    an error has occurred that requires restarting the game please check your internet connection as a poor connection could be the issue press restart if have seen ts prompt multiple times and have a strong internet connection then piease contact us

this was fine before i reinstalled the game 2 am on blue stacks on cable so i have more then strong connection this be coming a joke

happens on phones to

Best luck I've had with emulators and I've tried them all is MEmu http://www.memuplay.com/
    @thecooldue1996

I've tried BlueStacks, AndyOS, and others, MEmu is the only solid one that consistently just works.
  • Options
    does that one not crash app when trying find gear?
  • Options
    Make sure you have CPU Virtualization turned on in your BIOS. For one you will experience increased performance and it should fix this issue.
  • Options
    unbalanced wrote: »
    Make sure you have CPU Virtualization turned on in your BIOS. For one you will experience increased performance and it should fix this issue.

am on old 4790
  • Options
    unbalanced wrote: »

am on old 4790

If you're CPU does not support virtualization then that is your issue. Sometimes emulators will work without it, but with seriously degraded performance and in this case the error message you're seeing. However, I have an old laptop from like 2000 that will barely run Netflix and it even support virtualization. Check your BIOS, usually need to press F2 or F8 in some cases to get into the BIOS. Should see a message when your computer boots telling you to press a button to enter setup or to enter BIOS.