Android tablet user not getting VIP and Player pack

I am a paying user aswell. Why haven't i gotten the VIP and player pack that i see other people on the forum and guild talk about? I only got the K2-0 pack.

I made this thread before and it was removed, linking to an android vs apple thread. I dont know who thought that was a good idea. because this is a SEPERATE issue then the IOS users not getting ANY pack at all. Just making it clear for the mods.

So please let EA respond to this.. why some people are getting benefits in the android version over other android game users, when giving them 1 instead of 3 packs.

Replies

• Options
    I got clarification on this. I was really confused myself.

The first pack all of Google/Android got.

The second pack unlocked if you had spent over 100 At the time Google Supported the event and the third VIP opened if you spent more than 200

I will pm you the link if I can find it.
  • Options
    Yes please do. with at the time google supported this event. do you mean in a short time spent? or total spent in lifetime? I think i have spent maybe 5 dollar + 3 subscriptions = 35 euro

If this is really true. I still think it's nuts. Im a paying user. **** they have tiers of paying users