Where Gear Is Used

Does anybody else think it would be helpful for the game to have an option to see where gear you've collected is used? I currently have 42 Mark V purple laptops and I can't use them yet. I am assuming they're for use when I get to a higher gear level, although I don't know which hero would use them since, for example, Geo Soldier needs to be level 70 to reach the next gear level so I am assuming he may need to be higher than 70 to equip anything else once he gets to gear level IX.

Replies

• Options
    They are completely changing the current item management system with the next update.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Well the MK IV laptop is more common but MK V is still used by a large variety of heroes.
  • Options
    This would be nice, I have so much but don't know what I can sell and what I should hang on to.
  • Options
    both Poe and Boba need the Mark Vs to get to gear level 7 if I remember correctly. Poe needs a lot of everything
  • Options
    Dark_Jedi wrote: »
    This would be nice, I have so much but don't know what I can sell and what I should hang on to.

I'd never sell gear, you'll always need it as you unlock more heroes. Especially purple gear, it's so hard to farm.