House of Lords Recruitment Thread

MediumRare
22 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hi All

House of Lords is farming T7 and we are always on the look out for active players. We usually have 2 to 3 spots open.

The guild leader is based in the GMT +2 time zone (South African Time). And we usually raid directly after payout every 3rd day. (Payout is at 18:30 GMT +2) ---- But we have players from all over the world. We are active in chat and help each other out and WE HAVE FUN

we have a discord channel for open communication. If you want to come talk to us and see what we are like just PM me and I will send you an invite.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • You must be level 80
  • You must be able to field at least one full team of 7* toons with 10+ gear
  • You must follow the Raid Leaders Instructions/Directions (this insures we all get rewards)
  • You have to make an effort to contribute to Guild Bank via daily activities
  • You must be respectful to your fellow guild mates. We are all cool here and we intend on keeping it that way

If you are interested in joining (and fulfill the above requirements) this is the process:
  1. Leave your current guild if you are in one
  2. Send me an ally request, my code: 799-194-344
  3. I will then invite you to the guild - accept the invite

Obviously IRL issues take precedence, if you know you will be absent for an extended period of time, just let us know we can work around it :smile:

Thanks for considering us, and may the force be with you!
KOEL - House of Lords, Recruitment Officer
Post edited by MediumRare on

Replies

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Guilds looking to merger: we have about 10-15 open spots and are looking for good players. If you want to break away from guilds that may be holding your progression back please message me.
  • Options
    Do u guys do legendary raids or whatever I want a chance to get han and obi wan shards
  • Options
    MediumRare wrote: »
    Guilds looking to merger: we have about 10-15 open spots and are looking for good players. If you want to break away from guilds that may be holding your progression back please message me.

Me and my friends are between 45-50 so we wouldn't be much help. I've done the Rancor plenty of times on my old account..
  • Options
    Kno2791 wrote: »
    Do u guys do legendary raids or whatever I want a chance to get han and obi wan shards

yes we have rancor on farm status and make sure everyone has chance for shards. Tank we are toward farm status and need a few more solid players to nail it down.
  • Options
    Hi mate, I was looking to get in contact with a player from your guild called Lord Fener, he is in my arena shard and we normally fight out top spot most days, can you help at all?
  • Options
    DaveAugust wrote: »
    Hi mate, I was looking to get in contact with a player from your guild called Lord Fener, he is in my arena shard and we normally fight out top spot most days, can you help at all?

he will be reaching out to you via PM
  • Options
    @MediumRare many thanks, spoke to him bud
  • Options
    @DaveAugust happy dueling!
  • Options
    Bump - looking for a new more guildies!
  • Options
    Any current members of this guild still active on forums? Looking for one of your guildmates.