Captain phasma still good without the leader spot?

Hey i am currently lvl 50 with
-Sid 5
- Luminara 4
- JC-4
- Chewy 4
- GS-3

Wanted to replace chewy with phasma, good choice or not?

Replies

• Options
    I don't think it is good if it is not leader.
  • Options
    yes, chewy is just a meatball and if you taunt an enemy team with sid he will get even more useless since he can't heal himself.

instead phasma hits harder, has aoe with slow debuff and dmg and combat meter buff.

But he's ok not in a leading position just if you don't anything else better than chewy. but he won't be in your A team for ever if he doesn't lead it.
  • G1lly
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    And keep sid as leader or replace with phasma?
  • rosigod
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    in your team is better phasma as leader since you don't have any heroes in synergy with sid's leader ability.
    that 16-18% chance of aid attack is far better than 12% crit chance.

sid's leader ability is great with heroes like luke, leia, gs, ig-88, resistance pilot, etc.
  • Options
    Between Sid and Phasma, Sid is better at leader only in comps with high crit attackers like FOTP, 88, Luke, 86, etc.

Phasma is better as leader when you have anything else, especially FO toons like Kylo, FOO, or even FOTP there because of the double assist rate.
    I run a Phasma led team with Kylo plus Sid, Lumi and Daka. The extra stuns I get from Daka doing assists is really helpful. The turn meter manipulation is also a bonus that can give you an edge.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762