Boba fett update

"Boba Fett's "Execute" will no longer count some buffs/debuffs twice when calculating bonus damage"

Does this mean he can no longer one shot those toons with the 7-10 HOTs?

Replies

• Options
    If those multiple HOT's and DOT's are counted as one, I fear he may not dish out as much as before??
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    I think it means before if say you had 5 combined buffs and debuffs it was counting it as 7 or 8. Now it should correctly count it as 5.

I ran some calculations with others and it seems to be counting them right.
  • Options
    I thought it meant that certain buffs were counted as two in terms of his bonus damage, not that multiple buffs of the same type were not counted anymore, but its hard to test...
    I would not expect Boba Fett's execute ability to get nerfed in that way without the Geonosian Spy's Silent Strike ability receiving the same treatment
  • Options
    Hmmmm, with this skill of Boba I found nice application for enemy's Old Ben :)
  • Options
    Naturally it's only the HOTs and DOTS that stack, and so counted as one.
  • Options
    to those tht have tested boba's new execute and since i am leveling / gearing him up i had a question, related to an opposing Chirrut's multiple Hot. Do they count as one buff or as multiple when a toon has like 5 or 6 on top of him for "Execute" damage ?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Naturally it's only the HOTs and DOTS that stack, and so counted as one.

Has this been confirmed? If so, I am confident the people designing this game have no clue what they are doing. I thought they were going to have a counter to Imwe because there needs to be one!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    The counter is B2. B2 fixes everything. IGD, Aayla, Ani, 5's and B2. HK, 88, 86, JE and B2. EP, TFP, Shore, Boba and B2. B2 B2 B2.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse could you confirm?
    @RAYRAY
    It isn't confirmed, but unlikely for such a hard nerf on a recent rework.