Suggestions on empire team.

I've been running a rebel team for a while now, but i'm planning to switch to an emipire team which seems to be the new meta.
I need some tips on wich charachters should i start farming. My basic idea is a team with EP (L), TFP, RG, Vader and Shore. I've seen many people playing with this team.

I need some suggestions:

1) Shore: i've him only at 3* and since i'm a F2P i'm not sure if he is a good choice. I've read on the forum that he is ok even with 3* if well geared, but my guild is not enought strong to do the AAT raid, so no gold gear for me. Should i keep him anyway?
2) RG: if i take shore, should i take a second taunter in my team?
3) I've got him only at 6*, is he really that good anyway?

Are there chars that can makes this team stronger? (No need to be a full empire team ;) )

Thanks for any advise that will come.

Replies

• GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi

I'am also "shoreless".

My future plan for an empireteam is

EP (L), Vader, RG, TFP and Boba.

ST Han is also an Option instead of Boba: Well he is no Empire Char but he looks like one. :lol:

Edit: A second taunter is imho vital for any good arena squad. Especially for Defense.
  • Some suggestions/comments for your team, op.
    First, Shore is incredibly viable at 3* and g10. Gold gear is all farmable, it's the raid specific mk6 det that will stop you from g11ing him (I'd suggest if you got that far, that's a solid 1400 crystal investment if you can save it).
    Second, with the number of double tank teams out there, I would highly recommend B2 instead of RG. Yes, this would make your team a cookie cutter empire team, however that team is very effective. Shore is a solid solo tank, and an amazing healer. His taunt will almost always be on a fast fast cd when facing meta teams.

Tldr: Shore at 3* is great, he just needs to be g10/11 to solo carry.
    The only raid gear to g11 shore is mk6 dets, NOT gold gear.
    Emp(L), Vader, TFP, Shore, B2 is a cookie cutter team because it works.
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Hi

I'am also "shoreless".

My future plan for an empireteam is

EP (L), Vader, RG, TFP and Boba.

This is what I've been fielding for the last two days. In a November shard, I was stuck at arena ranks #250-300, but since I 7* TFP, I've climbed the ranks (#92 yesterday). This is with a 5* Palpatine and a 6* Vader, none maxed. Arena squad power at 33k, I beat most 42-44k power squads.

Today I'll swap Boba for Shoretrooper 3* on my last fight to better defend.