Is there any point in refreshing the K-2SO event?

I haven't done the math but I think I read that if you do all tiers every day you end up with a 7*, is this true? So why is there the option to refresh?

Replies

• Options
    Incase you cant complete all the tiers your going to have to refresh enough shards to 7star id assume
  • Tautas
    87 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Because:
    1) Not all players able to beat all event missions (especally the last one).
    2) Some players may not able to log in some day or they could forget to do event. So there is option for compensation of lost event day, but, of course, you must pay for this.
    3) On first event day may been dumb players who refreshed, spend their money to get droid to higher stars in anyway, even in 10days it is possible to get droid for free.
  • UltimaRatio84
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Math is quite basic: 280 shards needed to get from 3* to 7* (30+65+85+100 respectively). 29 shards each day for 10 days = 290 if you clear all tiers each day. Each miss will cost you 25 crystals per shard (e.g. 250 for a 5 shard refresh). If you can't clear the highest node, 250 crystals per day will be the cost to 7* him. Refreshes obviously are for those that are either impatient or can't clear the highest tier consistently.
  • Options
    Math is quite basic: 280 shards needed to get from 3* to 7* (30+65+85+100 respectively). 29 shards each day for 10 days = 290 if you clear all tiers each day. Each miss will cost you 25 crystals per shard (e.g. 250 for a 5 shard refresh). If you can't clear the highest node, 250 crystals per day will be the cost to 7* him. Refreshes obviously are for those that are either impatient or can't clear the highest tier consistently.

actually it can be done with just 240. just do the lower tiers.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    chezhead wrote: »

You need 330 total shards, 240+50 from unlock is not enough
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    chezhead wrote: »

You need 330 total shards, 240+50 from unlock is not enough

240 crystals a day not shards if you cant do the last tier like me.

• Options

I like that you started with "math is quite basic" and then say 250 crystals for 5 shards is 25 crystals per shard.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    ZelttDenma wrote: »

I like that you started with "math is quite basic" and then say 250 crystals for 5 shards is 25 crystals per shard.

I was going to say the same thing but didn't want to come off as a **** lol
  • Options
    Only reason to refresh is you can't do all the tiers. Doing all tiers daily results in ten extra shard shop shards.