St Han or Raid Han w/ WIggs team for EP event

I have Wiggs, Leah and SRP, looking to fill 5th spot for EP event.
Who is better fit and why, Raid Han or ST Han?
Also at my disposal is AA, can he fit in somewhere?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    you're done if they are half way decently geared. (and if the event is the same difficulty as last time ofcourse)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Doesn't matter, the event is super easy.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Raid Han can potentially stun the Emperor allowing Wiggs to mega attack him and potentially eliminate him. STH would do something similar (taunt leading to TM up for Wiggs to mega attack EP) but is less squishy than Raid Han. AA would cleanse and SRP would Offense Down. I'd pick STH since he might survive an attack whereas Raid Han would go down like a sack of taters.

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Raid Han can potentially stun the Emperor allowing Wiggs to mega attack him and potentially eliminate him. STH would do something similar (taunt leading to TM up for Wiggs to mega attack EP) but is less squishy than Raid Han. AA would cleanse and SRP would Offense Down. I'd pick STH since he might survive an attack whereas Raid Han would go down like a sack of taters.

Sack of taters. Lol. Gave me a chuckle
  • Options
    I would take out leia and put them both in

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think it would matter tbh, last time the event was really easy. Especially if you have wiggs, but I'd say a fast sth so he can't tank for you will your wiggs blow em up.
  • Options
    Thanks, I've been sitting on 100 worthless Palpy shards since last event. Looking to 7* him this go around.
    Supercat wrote: »
    I would take out leia and put them both in

This is what I'm leaning to do. I have Leia geared up higher, and need a few more shards for Raid Han to get to 7. But I would like to get him in the rebel team once ready. Looks like a great neutralizer to EP teams, since he will stun EP at start of battles.
  • Options
    It's a really easy event. Don't worry about it too much. You have Wiggs, you're good
  • Options
    I got 7* EP with AA (L), STHan, HRScout, and i dunno who else. Didn't have Wedge or Biggs.
  • Options
    I heard last time that AA + Lando is all that you need.
  • Options
    They'll buff the event this time for sure. There's been a level and gear increase since the last one.
  • Options
    Probably still easy with maxed rebels though