100 Characters!!! Congratulations SWGoH!!

DarthLucaz
328 posts Member
edited December 2016
So while there was a "bit" of controversey due to a certain exclusive event, an acheivement went virtually unnoticed. We won't mention said controversey as this is not the thread for it. The new droid and Jyn mark 100 characters in the game, not counting ships of course. Congratulations are in order. Thank you CG for maintaining a robust game. Thank you for not being Kabam and self-destructing. Thank you for continuing to test our mettle, and keeping everything up to date.

Now if only Jedi Luke had been the hundredth character...
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• RUFU
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Bless
  • Options
    At this rate, the game will be cancelled and then we will band together and force it back out before we see r2, jedi luke or wicket
  • Options
    Only took a year vs another game's 3 years I wanna say.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Plokoon187 wrote: »
    At this rate, the game will be cancelled and then we will band together and force it back out before we see r2, jedi luke or wicket

That's a fun spin! 100 characters and no Jedi Luke!
  • Options
    Im on Iphone, so I can only count 99. I'm just playing the demo. The android phones have the full game.
  • Options
    Dude bentwookie it took me five minutes to figure out what you fixed lol. I dig it.
  • Options
    Congratulations is the last thought on all iOS user's minds. If it takes EA upsetting half of their user base to achieve this goal, then the goal is no longer an achievement but a sign of disrespect.
  • Options
    Well, power creep at it finest.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

Next character launchs:
    - Imperial Tie waterboy;
    - Malibu Rebel
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Malthael wrote: »

Next character launchs:
    - Imperial Tie waterboy;
    - Malibu Rebel

Come on, let's be serious. Next characters will be Death Sticks guy.
  • Options
    Time to cull the deadwood toons
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    IG_88 wrote: »
    Congratulations is the last thought on all iOS user's minds. If it takes EA upsetting half of their user base to achieve this goal, then the goal is no longer an achievement but a sign of disrespect.

You don't speak for all of us on iOS and probably for the best.

These are just your sentiments.

Only a nerf herder thinks EA is trying to maliciously kick your nut bucket over, young padawan.
  • Options
    Next toon I want in the game is Gamorrean Stormtrooper IOS only event
  • Sleek_Viper
    345 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Im an iOS user and I don't feel insulted by a Google Sponsered event. If anything, iOS users should be upset with Apple lol tell them to love us more and sponser some awesome Star Wars GoH events! :smiley:

Congrats EA/CG, it is an accomplishment! Hope to see the game continue with more dynamic content with the next 100 characters!
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    The game is fun, maybe the best phone game I have ever played. But this is basically what happenned... Hey everyone we have released the 100th character... but only for android. Iphone still only has 99, hope he doesnt change the meta because you might see him on a droid team any second now.
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »

Next character launchs:
    - Imperial Tie waterboy;
    - Malibu Rebel

LOL
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

You don't speak for all of us on iOS and probably for the best.

These are just your sentiments.

Only a nerf herder thinks EA is trying to maliciously kick your nut bucket over, young padawan.

Lol, I think that it's great that you found a way to use maliciously in your sentence. If only your sentence made any sense.

I guess I have to point out the obvious here, I in sound mind and body, do NOT speak on behalf of all iSO user. Sometimes common sense has to come into play.

The point your missing is that celebrating reaching 100 character milestone in the game seems unsettling because not all users have access to 100 characters. So I for one see this milestone as an insult. Once the character is available to all users, then feel free to celebrate.
  • Options
    They aren't celebrating the 100 character milestone, the OP brought that up.
  • Options

I'm on IOS and since I made the post, I guess I say this:
    8f0bb9550e1cec0974830d3f15550670.jpg