about time

thecooldue1996
258 posts Member
edited December 2016
about time make plaps event every 30 days like master Yoda even tho Yoda was neffed to point being useless besides p1 on tank raid. and not waiting years for him pop up again.

he will help kill lando meta
Post edited by thecooldue1996 on

Replies

• Options
    It comes around often enough that you have time to pre for it.

I will have five 7* rebels waiting.
  • Options
    second time it poped up and 13 days to get 7 ppl to 7 is not a lot of time
  • Options
    let alone getting them to a usable gear level
  • Options
    about time make plaps event every 30 days like master Yoda even tho Yoda was neffed to point being useless besides p1 on tank raid and not waiting years for him pop up again.

and he same what help kill lando meta maybe?

I can't even read this. Can someone rewrite this in English please?
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    if you can not understand this do not use USA English

[Edited for language]
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    You're the same kid who always came to school without a pen or pencil, aren't you? You're the grasshopper from Aesop's fable who didn't bother to get ready for winter. Always just assumed someone would have what you need.

It's been months since the last one. If you haven't been preparing the whole time, more than 13 days notice isnt going to help you (it's actually been like 14-15). Sorry to be blunt, but knowing it could return whenever, you should have been working on rebels since the last one, especially given the current Rebels meta. I wrongly assumed we'd be able to use clones last time like the previous Empire Assault event and was only able to get 5* because of that wrong assumption. Lesson learned. I've been ready since probably September because of that.

Unless you're a really new player, I don't feel bad for anyone unprepared.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    at that point was working on my pvp team only just got lando few days ago and now hes at usable gear level i have the rebels just not star tiers https://swgoh.gg/u/thecooldue/ . am also f2p sp tad slower Lol
  • Options
    at that point was working on my pvp team only just got lando few days ago and now hes at usable gear level i have the rebels just not star tiers https://swgoh.gg/u/thecooldue/ . am also f2p sp tad slower Lol

It.... hurts, it hurts so much. If you want to unravel that mess of a team you can PM me sometime.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    if you can not understand this do not use USA English

The problem is not his US english but your typos, missing punctuation as well as outright missing a couple letters in some words

On the other hand, @MetxChris , this is an international forum with lots of people whose mothertongue isnt English...
  • Options
    Siskin wrote: »

It.... hurts, it hurts so much. If you want to unravel that mess of a team you can PM me sometime.

does hold under top 40 but making new one will pm u with it
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, so you started the game around July? Thats based on when you joined the forums. I get why you may not be quite ready. Sorry for saltiness. Too much whining on forums about this very type of thing from players who have been around almost since launch. It gets me riled up.

If you have access to the K2SO event, do whatever you have to do to get him. That's a quick easy way to get another 7* rebel. If you're iOS, sorry for bringing it up.

• thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    started on first day of this year. for last few months been working on dorids/jawas Heavenly for few events and jedi for yoads event and p1 on tank only just started on good rebels at start of December. and yes i do have that event doing it now and let alone leveling ships to just to do the tiers

[Edited for language]
  • Options
    if you can not understand this do not use shitie USA English

The problem is not his US english but your typos, missing punctuation as well as outright missing a couple letters in some words

On the other hand, @MetxChris , this is an international forum with lots of people whose mothertongue isnt English...

Well done for realizing that the issue was with punctuation and grammar, and not the language itself. That was indeed the joke that was made.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    started on first day of this year. for last few months been working on dorids/jawas Heavenly for few events and jedi for yoads event and p1 on tank only just started on good rebels at start of December. and yes i do have that event doing it now and let alone leveling ships to just to do the tiers

Good luck then! I'm not quite f2p, only barely a dolphin. I guess that makes a bigger difference than I realized.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

You started on the first day of the year? You need to focus a little more. I understand you wanted to focus on arena but you've had a pretty long time to max out five 7* rebels since the last event. You can't really complain all that much if you knew what the required units were for this event. You outright chose other toons to farm over rebels. I'm guessing the event will still be super rare so if I were you I'd make rebels a priority and not wait until a few weeks before the event returns. But that's just me.
  • Options
    I'm brazilian, so I'll not judge your grammar skills and etc (because I also write wrong sometimes). What matters is: it is an EXTREMELY RARE event, so it must appear twice a year or less, it doesn't make sense to do this event monthly. About your rebels, farm what u can, I'm also f2p and I have 6 Rebels 7* to the event, it's somehow hard, but you can do it, don't give up.
  • Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    You're the same kid who always came to school without a pen or pencil, aren't you? You're the grasshopper from Aesop's fable who didn't bother to get ready for winter. Always just assumed someone would have what you need.

It's been months since the last one. If you haven't been preparing the whole time, more than 13 days notice isnt going to help you (it's actually been like 14-15). Sorry to be blunt, but knowing it could return whenever, you should have been working on rebels since the last one, especially given the current Rebels meta. I wrongly assumed we'd be able to use clones last time like the previous Empire Assault event and was only able to get 5* because of that wrong assumption. Lesson learned. I've been ready since probably September because of that.

Unless you're a really new player, I don't feel bad for anyone unprepared.

@Klocko Lmfao. It says EXTREMELY RARE EVENT as well for him.

If you say he needs to appear more often, you need to be examined; just saying
  • Options
    am sorry its not hard to do so and neff him to hell like they did to yoda rant over
  • Options
    Moral of the story:

You can do a terrible job of farming toons and still place well in your arena shard with droids.

I have an alt account that I started after the Palpatine event went away that I don't spend money on. I have one 7* Rebel, two 6* and two 5* getting close to 6*.

I hope to be able to get a 6* Palpatine by the time the event rolls around.

My main account has will have a 7* Palpatine (currently at 5*).