Serious lackness of balance and features

Shamak
3 posts Member
edited December 2016
I understand p2p players get the xtra bonuses, SW licence costs $$ etc. etc. Willing to spend 10000$ to be numero uno? Its ok. But....

Please tell me, who runs this project? A bunch of kids where everyone wants to play Light side?

Lets compare only few interesting things:
1) 52 LS toons vs 45 DS
2) 17 Rebels against 10 Empire
3) Rebels are faster and have extra bonuses against Empire

Other things worth to mention:
1) Ships - Seriously this is funny, only one FO ship. Where is Kylo Ren's ship? Probably not needed since we can have 4 x-wings or 3 geonosian ships :) Yay!
2) equipment mats - eg. Mk4 a/kt stun gun and many more, please add them in all shimpents locations because Ive got only few thousands of them and would like to collect one million ;) at the same time don't forget to remove eg. mk3 czerka stun cuffs because it will take only 10 years to collect all I need.
3) sim tickets, I also want more 'cause at the moment Ive got only 2546 and Im worried I will run out of them
4) Energy - yes yes, too much... Please cut in half! Or at least rise stage 8 from 20 to 40 or something.
5) characters balance ... omg math lessons needed

Seriously... any of EA stuff tried to play this game for longer than 1day? I dont think so.

Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have know idea if or when you're being sarcastic so please correct me if i ever misunderstand you.

Even though there are always more units being added, i dont know why you think there need to be even numbers of everything. For starters, there are far more characters on the LS than DS so there are going to be some differences.

Empire have just as many buffs against rebels as rebels do against empire.

There will be more empire characters. Not that theres a rule stating they need to have even numbers

About your ships comment, why do there need to be a bunch of FO ships? Even though there will be more in the future, kylo ren never did any combat in the air, and there isnt much opportunuty for FO ship synergy. The reason why there are so many x-wings is because many of the existing characters are explicitly stated to be pilots and most of them fly x-wings.

When it comes to game balance, you need to cite specifics instead of making a vague claim. The balance is fine. Yes, some characters have to be stronger than others, but few have no uses at all. One of the many great things about this game is how its diversity encourages and even requires a deep roster. You wont succeed with just a five person rebel squad. You need jedi, jawas, ewoks, etc.

Note: lackness is not a word. If you want people to take your complaints and criticism seriously, use real words and correct grammar.
  • Kcm
    84 posts Member
    Options
    i think more ships and chars are to come eventually
  • MetxChris
    112 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Shamak wrote: »
    I understand p2p players get the xtra bonuses, SW licence costs $$ etc. etc. Willing to spend 10000$ to be numero uno? Its ok. But....

Please tell me, who runs this project? A bunch of kids where everyone wants to play Light side?

Lets compare only few interesting things:
    1) 52 LS toons vs 45 DS
    2) 17 Rebels against 10 Empire
    3) Rebels are faster and have extra bonuses against Empire

Other things worth to mention:
    1) Ships - Seriously this is funny, only one FO ship. Where the hell is Kylo Ren's ship? Probably not needed since we can have 4 x-wings or 3 geonosian ships :) Yay!
    2) equipment mats - eg. Mk4 a/kt stun gun and many more, please add them in all shimpents locations because Ive got only few thousands of them and would like to collect one million ;) at the same time don't forget to remove eg. mk3 czerka stun cuffs because it will take only 10 years to collect all I need.
    3) sim tickets, I also want more 'cause at the moment Ive got only 2546 and Im worried I will run out of them
    4) Energy - yes yes, too much... Please cut in half! Or at least rise stage 8 from 20 to 40 or something.
    5) characters balance ... omg math lessons needed

Seriously... any of EA stuff tried to play this game for longer than 1day? I dont think so.

Some comments:

52 vs 45 is not bad, there are more empire toons coming out so this will obviously balance out in time.

Rebels are faster than empire? Because tie fighter pilot is faster than all of them.

Ships are brand new. You're worked up over them not introducing a ship that saw zero minutes of ship combat in the movie? Also, four xwings? Two are rebel and two are resistance. Who cares what they look like, they aren't all within the same faction.

Believe it or not, there are people that run out of sim tickets. There are threads about this all the time.

Character balance... it's done this way by design. Omg simple business lessons needed.
  • Options
    Need more empire toons or have them completely revamped to keep up with the new rebel and Jedi.
  • Options
    Don't forget that in order to get the best empire leader, you need a very strong team of rebels.

YOU WILL FARM REBELS IN STAR WARS GALAXY OF REBELS.
  • Options
    Rebels were virtually useless for the first 7 months or so of this game, now they are required to do almost everything. That was not an accident. Wait until the next round of content requires all empire toons and they release 5 new OP empire toons. It's coming.
  • Options
    Rebels were virtually useless for the first 7 months or so of this game, now they are required to do almost everything..

Leia, Akbar, ST Han, and Lando have always been pretty significant?
  • Options
    Leia yes, Akbar was useless before his rework, STHan was useless before Protection, Lando was useless (at least nowhere near his current presence) before mods.
  • Options
    Get up, come on get down with the lackness.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I have know idea if or when you're being sarcastic so please correct me if i ever misunderstand you.

Note: lackness is not a word. If you want people to take your complaints and criticism seriously, use real words and correct grammar.

If you want to chastise people about using "real words and correct grammar", you should probably not use phrases such as "I have know idea... ".
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    There's far more named light side chars in SW lore than dark side. If they really wanted to stick to canon, the ratio would be much more lopsided.
  • Options
    Get up, come on get down with the lackness.

HAHAHA! +1
  • Options
    Serious lackness of grammar and spelling.
  • Options
    did you guys forget that Leia used to be chromium-only? relevant, yes. accessible, no.

also, how dare you question whether or not space mom deserves all of the attention in this game.
  • Baze
    182 posts Member
    Options
    At the OP.

Spending $10000 will not make you #1.

I spent three times that (plus change) and that's gotten me nowhere significant to justify spending what I did. F2P peeps and baby dolphins still beat me in arena.

Just saying.
  • Kagehonoo
    135 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Baze wrote: »
    At the OP.

Spending $10000 will not make you #1.

I spent three times that (plus change) and that's gotten me nowhere significant to justify spending what I did. F2P peeps and baby dolphins still beat me in arena.

Just saying.

@Baze

show me your swhog profile i only spent like 300-400 bucks and i'm doing fine.
  • Options
    Serious lackness of grammar and spelling.

1215 useless posts
    if you have nothing to say please stay quiet
This discussion has been closed.