New clone ideas

Gregor

Tags: Republic, Clone, Tank

Basic:Commando Marksmanship: deal physical damage to target enemy with a 65% chance to expose the target for 2 turns

Special:Explosive distraction: deal physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to daze each enemy and gain taunt for 2 turns

Unique:Heroic Sacrifice: if any ally is about to be killed, the damage is redirected to Gregor

Unique:Heavy armor:Gregor takes 35% less damage if he has defense up

Kix

Tags: Republic, Clone,Healer

Basic:Doctor's orders:deal physical damage to target enemy and call a buffed ally to assist. The assisting ally heals 30% health

Special:Flash Bang: Daze all enemies with a 45% chance to stun each enemy(No damage)

Special:Miracle Worker: Heal all allies for 25% of their max health and revive a republic ally with 50% health and protection

Unique:Battlefield medic: Any debuffed ally is healed for an additional 15% health by Kix's healing abilities
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

• Options
    Any feedback?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Assisting ally heals 30%. Too much imho
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Personally I think Gregor should inflict offense or crit chance down on his AoE, but those are cool ideas
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's good ideas and a step in the right direction, it's still the issue of lack of actual damage on team, a full team Cody assist can't even remove protection from a non tank, sarge is decent but once he's dead your damage evaporates. They're great kits but they'd need some high damage and a second attacker to be a viable squad