Plo Koon viable on counter squad?

So right now I fare well vs Wiggs/Lando/STHan teams for the most part, unless STHan goes first in turn order. My IGD led team will eat Wedge and Lando alive when they aoe and my team counters. However when they counter into STHan's taunt, he gives the whole team close to 100% tm. Depending on STH gear level, the enemy team may go 2 or 3 times before my 2nd guy takes a turn; Lando will likely one-shot my team on the next go. Is Plo Koon a good option to strip STH taunt when he counters? If so, who should I replace in my squad?
IGD (L), JKA, Aayla, Ahsoka, Yoda

Tl/dr: you're lazy and is Plo Koon viable vs. Hando Wiggs

Replies

• BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yes. I use an all G11 Jedi counter squad and I rotate Plo in for taunt heavy teams. He's great for removing buffs and offense down against wiggs/Lando squads. Replace yoda.

This team places me in top 5 most days when I have time.
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the input! I have some farming to do before he is ready. His basic is bugged and flagged right now, so hopefully I have him done by the time he is fixed.
  • Options
    Farm Sun Fac he is available in ship store now. My Sun Fac was 4* from Aurodium because I stupidly stopped buying them. But now I will have him 7* tomorrow thanks to shipments.
  • Options
    SunFac is the better option considering he's farmable now. But Plo isn't a bad option
  • Options
    Sun fac is a great toon, I am just 100% jedi and its too late to change lol
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    IGD, Aayla, Plo, 5's, SunFac. Run them both.
  • Options
    I run an all Jedi counter w qgj instead of Ashoka .... I am farming plo for just that reason. If palp is in equation u can't bench yoda, so I would bench Ashoka who I don't love. So I would bench Ashoka or yoda depending but the other jedis r musts.

• Options
    Of course igd will take a seat for kenobi (when I unlock him) and qgj will be back in leader zeta spot
  • Options
    Listen to @Poxx he ran a #1 IGD lead team for a while. I will say that now that I have QGJ zeta it blows my IGD Jedi team out of the water all the foresight destroys
    teams. But Chaze combo is for sure it's weakness. I run QGJ Anakin Ashoka Aayla and Yoda/Baze depending on who I'm facing and I love it put me back into top 5 regularly for arena again I was heavy clones before and I couldn't stay in top 20 as of late.
  • Unimatrix010
    483 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Working on a Jedi counter team on my second account. Doesn't it lack debuff cleansing? Or has it become obsolete in endgame because of Vader zeta?
  • Options
    PLO is viable. Been running Igd l, ani, ashoka, Aayala and PLO / yoda depending on opponent. Can usually snipe 1st in a february shard.
  • Options
    I love IDG, Ani, QGJ, Barriss, and Aayla. I love Plo, he's one of my favorite Jedi, so occasionally I'd swap him with Aayla. Barriss can dispel your team and Plo and QGJ can dispel other toons. Works for me.
  • Options
    Fragnus wrote: »
    PLO is viable. Been running Igd l, ani, ashoka, Aayala and PLO / yoda depending on opponent. Can usually snipe 1st in a february shard.

That's my exact team! I use yoda for empire teams, and plo for STH and RG teams. It works well, but it is dependent on plo actually countering into the taunter
  • Options
    Fragnus wrote: »

That's my exact team! I use yoda for empire teams, and plo for STH and RG teams. It works well, but it is dependent on plo actually countering into the taunter

Yup! Gonna go qgj zeta soon tho, but kinda wanna keep plo since i like his kit even with an unreliable basic dispel.
    Qgj zeta l, anni, Ahsoka, yoda, Plo might work? :)