Any smaller guilds looking for a merger?

My guild is currently full but we are no longer getting the participation we need. Before the AAT raid, we'd get 45-50 people in the rancor raid every time. Now? We're down to 30. And instead of 25-30k coins everyday, we are now getting 17k.

I like to keep a chill guild (no crazy rules, no chat app required) but I do need people to participate. All this new content really pushed a lot of people to not care anymore.

However, if I purge the roster, I have no idea how to recruit 15-20 people. It's like a shark swarm out here. So I was thinking maybe a merger?

Are there any 15-20 person guilds out here that would like to team up? All we really want are people that contribute coins everyday and hit the raids. That's it. Level 80 and up would be helpful so we can attempt a heroic AAT soon but we'll be flexible. We're on our 3rd normal AAT raid at the moment.

We kill heroic rancors like nothing. So if you are looking for a guild to keep slaying rancors and hopefully work towards a heroic AAT sooner rather than later, give me a shout and we can discuss the details.