Training droids, is anyone really short of them??

It's looking like every Tuesday is a Training Droid Heist in January. Realistically though, does anyone need this or would a credit heist be better? I seem to have stacked up thousands of training droids now with no credits to use them!!

Replies

• Options
    For whales who have bought massive amounts of credit data cards the training droid smuggling event will actually be a valuable thing, so they don't have to buy as many droid packs. For anyone who is not a whale, you will never ever come close to using up all the training droids you have.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    There were a few weeks when I was somewhat short on droids, but hitting 70 makes everything far more expensive in credits, and presto, back to having masses of droids left over.
  • Options
    I've got over 3000 3* training Droids that I will never use all of. Training Droids are never an issue for anybody who actually plays this game.
  • Options
    I need ALL of the training droids(currently sitting on 0 droids total)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I used to be short on them, but since they've introduced the droid heist, I've got more than I can use now...
  • Options
    +1

Sick and tired of having 40,00 training droids total and no credits to use them. Plus I have to waste credits daily on upping a mod...
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, i have 19k two star, 6k three star and 7k one star. I never run low anymore.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    I always need training droids and I do every TD heist and every challenge.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    I need ALL of the training droids(currently sitting on 0 droids total)

This is a very temporary problem. I'm guessing you've been playing only a few months. Be assured that with every level increase credit cost jump drastically, and droids needed don't keep pace.

Also mods will start devouring huge amounts of credits. Be wise with your credits now while they are more plentiful than droids.