4 star Jedi Knight Anakin gear 8

6 star Darth Sidious gear 7

5 star Qui-Gon Jinn gear 7

5 star Rey gear 7

5 star Wedge gear 7

5 star Eeth Koth gear 7

5 star Lando gear 7

6 star Admiral Ackbar gear 6

Wedge and QGJ are about 1 day away from going up to 6 stars so I'm wondering what I should work on and if you have any tips thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    Go on Wedge, Lando, AA ( also a ship commander) and farm Biggs, that should be fast.
    QGj is also pretty useful so you can 7 stars him.
    So my advice would be :
    CANTINA : 1) Lando ( useful also for credit heist and fast farm)
    2) Wedge ( long farm)
    3) JKA

Arena shipment:
    1) AA because you already have him at 6*
    2) St Han, very important you need a tank and he is a scoundrel as well for credit heist

Gw store:
    Biggs mandatory if you use Wedge . It s a killer combo

Cantina store:
    1) QGJ
    2) Boba

Guild store:
    Rey because you already have her at 5 stars
    Ima gun di for the AAT raid
  • Options
    Luminara and Sidious have about reached the end of their useful life for you in the arena, although they both still have their place in GW. Once you start hitting higher protection levels at gear 8 healing becomes less useful. Also a Wedge lead give you an amazing passive heal anyways.

I would say for now to focus on Wedge(L), Lando, JKA, QGJ, and Rey as an arena squad. If you have Wedge though you really should bring up Biggs to go with him, he is one of the easiest farms in the game. Also, you do not currently have any good tanks, which is probably going to be a problem.

Rey was amazing in her day, and is still a solid toon, but she isn't really good enough for high level arena any more. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Luminara and Sidious have about reached the end of their useful life for you in the arena, although they both still have their place in GW. Once you start hitting higher protection levels at gear 8 healing becomes less useful. Also a Wedge lead give you an amazing passive heal anyways.

I would say for now to focus on Wedge(L), Lando, JKA, QGJ, and Rey as an arena squad. If you have Wedge though you really should bring up Biggs to go with him, he is one of the easiest farms in the game. Also, you do not currently have any good tanks, which is probably going to be a problem.

Rey was amazing in her day, and is still a solid toon, but she isn't really good enough for high level arena any more. Hope this helps.

So if i start getting my biggs up who should he replace in my arena squad?
  • Options
    Focus on your Rebel team. At the very least just so you can get EP as high as possible in the upcoming Emperors Demise event. Get at least 5 rebels as high in stars and gear/levels to do this event and you will thank me later. I eeked by last time this event came around literally a few weeks after I started playing and scored a 6*. I was one of 2 in my arena shard with EP. Was and still is the best in game shard that I know.