Missing raid rewards

Hi,
My ally ID cascor 159-611-452

Two issues:

1. We completed heroic pit raid and I got the in-game letter showing my rank was 5 which is fine. However, after I claimed the reward, I actually didn't receive one completed craft Mk5 Arakyd Droid Caller and 16 MK3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvages even they both showed in my reward letter but I did receive my credits part and 7 shards of Han Solo. Not quite sure if I received 940 guild currency. Can you please investigate it and credit me back on the gear parts and maybe guild currency?

2. I am currently in Dark Council guild and we have been checking that there is still system glitch/bug on people's daily raid tickets contribution even our players contributed 600/600 but not only the system didn't show the right contribution on the right column of each player's contribution but also our raid didn't get the full amount of contribution from each player. Can you please investigate it and make necessary credit?

Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    Hello! Would you have H8ter contact, Killer, Pendraga, or their Arena group contact in the SWGOH game? thank you!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    This is a extremely wierd display bug.
    Newest:
    Hiya!
    This has been confirmed as a display bug which has been flagged for review. But considering the priority of bugs, this may take some time to investigate further.
    Older:
    Hiya!
    This appears to be associated with a display bug of users report receiving different Raid Gear than what is stated in the Inbox message. You have received raid gear, so there is nothing 'lost', but we are currently looking into troubleshooting this error. Thanks!
    Original:
    As @Supercat has said, this appears to be associated with a display bug of users report receiving different Raid Gear than what is stated in the Inbox message. You have received raid gear, so there is nothing 'lost', but we are currently looking into troubleshooting this error. Thanks!

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.