Rate my team (F2P)

Phasma ( L ) crit chance
Fives tenacity
Boba crit damage
QGJ potency
Leia crit damage

All 7 star , G9 + , properly modded

Rex and Sun Fac are soon to be G9 (6* and rising)

Any suggestions as to who I'd replace, who I would move around, and other characters that might make a better synergy than just a Phasma lead? ( have FOTP soon at 6 stars )
thanks for the input !
https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level

Replies

• Options
    When did you start playing ?

What does your arena competition look like?

What other toons do you have?

Screenshots best
  • Options
    Phasma ( L ) crit chance
    Fives tenacity
    Boba crit damage
    QGJ potency
    Leia crit damage

All 7 star , G9 + , properly modded

Rex and Sun Fac are soon to be G9 (6* and rising)

Any suggestions as to who I'd replace, who I would move around, and other characters that might make a better synergy than just a Phasma lead? ( have FOTP soon at 6 stars )
    thanks for the input !

When Rex and Fac are ready I'd pull Phasma for Rex and Leia for Fac. Make Fac faster with as much HP and Protection, and if possible do so with good offense secondaries. Mine has huge HP and crits at like 10k. I'd do on Phasma lead FOTP over Leia when he is ready if ready before Rex and Fac. I'm up top on a day 1 shard since the beginning
  • Options
    I'd say take out Leia and Fives. In my experience Leia is pretty inconsistent and Fives, well, Sun Fac is Fives' steroid-abusing estranged uncle
  • Options
    Replace Leia with TFP. Replace
    QGJ with SF when he is ready. That will give you a solid start on a dark side/empire squad.
  • Options
    Realistically, the team as it currently is isn't going to get you far. My g10 Wiggs team is going to wipe your squad in a turn or two without much injury to me. You need synergy, really. I'd go Rex, Fives, Sun Fac, QGJ, Leia with what you will have, but you would do better with a Rebel or Clones team with Sun Fac as a fifth wheel than a mix of different factions like you have.
  • Options
    Move boba to lead. Boba, TFP, SF Phasma and 5's.
  • Options
    Not bad, considering you are on a young shard, your squad is relevantly competitive.

Rex works well with Sun Fac. I think you should replace 5s with a DPS. And farming good mod with speed secondaries
  • Options
    Mr_Eel wrote: »
    Realistically, the team as it currently is isn't going to get you far. My g10 Wiggs team is going to wipe your squad in a turn or two without much injury to me. You need synergy, really. I'd go Rex, Fives, Sun Fac, QGJ, Leia with what you will have, but you would do better with a Rebel or Clones team with Sun Fac as a fifth wheel than a mix of different factions like you have.

Leaving Leia in disqualified your opinion.
  • Options
    This will be too easy for the current rebel meta. You cant win in the arena with the toons you like realistically speaking. Once people see a phasma lead, you are an instant target.

Check swgoh.gg and their meta report for some ideas. You can probably go for a Rex lead in this set of characters.
  • Options
    Just move Boba to lead and replace Leia with TFP to start. Then go from there.
  • Options
    Dont use fives unless it's a counter team and just don't use Leia and phasma.
  • Options
    Dont use fives unless it's a counter team and just don't use Leia and phasma.

He mentioned he has SF comming up and you can't tell him to drop 60% of his team at once. Easiest fix for you is Boba (l) TFP SF 5's and Phasma. It requires 1 new toon and finishing 1 toon. Under Boba 5's and SF will hit pretty hard making people think twice about AOE. Boba and TFP work really well together and Phasma will give you much needed TM and speed down as you will need to wrap up the battle quick because you will only have 1 taunt.

In the long run you can replace Phasma with EP and 5's with vader. Poof now you have the Vader-zeta meta.
  • Options
    Is it ideal to run Rex as lead or Boba lead if we're proposing TFP into the team? both benefit all members but which one is worthy of leader

Boba ( L)
    Sun Fac
    Rex
    TFP
    Phasma
    ???

• Options

• Options
    Rex is a solid leader but you really need a taunt in your squad first which is why I would recomend doing SF first. Most people already ran STH, RG, or Shoretrooper so that's why they were going after Rex first. Going into arena without a taunt is suicide. It's going to take a lot of work just to get SF and TFP up to snuff. I would table Rex until SF is done. When people Swooned over Rex there were no Zeta leads, EP, Boba, Or even wedge. His leader ability was what made him OP. Now people use Rex more for his cleanse and tenacity. My guess is once you add TFP and SF you will want to pivot to an Empire squad.
  • Options

Also both TFP and SF are a pain in the A to gear so you will be spending a lot of time on Cuffs for them but both toons are worth the grind.