Want a guild that actually cares about YOU and helps you grow?

RedViper
69 posts Member
edited February 2017
**So many cool top guilds on here its hard to stand out as the guild of choice for players, especially when funded guilds are always heavily recruiting and tricking them with their false promises. Most only want you to generate raid tickets for them and will dump you when they find better options or if you miss a day.

** do any of them talk about YOU when recruiting? Growing your roster? OR do they only talk about their raids or maxing out their rosters???

** What I can offer that these guilds wont is 'LOYALTY' (dont let them lie to you. Most are recruiting because they were un-loyal to someone in most cases and kicked them.)

**We wont kick you if we find better players, we will donate to you. We are a fun loving group that is ready to compete, we just need members to grow with us.

Guild Recruitment poster:

"Rise 0f The Fallen" looking for members and officers.

Looking for members wanting to personally grow in order to get 7 star, gear 10+ charachters and Heroic Rancor with an eventual eye on Tank Heroic

We are looking for new members to Be part of the team and put us over the top.

1.All officers have between 25 and 40 seven star characters each with plenty of gear to donate to you.
2.We defeat multiple Heroic Rancors per week and clear T6 AAT in one roster reset. We are close to Heroic AAT.
3. We are a mix of F2P and P2P players.
5. The guild will have a website and uses discord, but dont let that intimidate you as discord is not necessary.
6. We are laid back but competitive.

Requirements:
1. Use at least all free daily energy (to generate pit tickets)
2. Participate in raids
3. At least 1 full squad of Heroic Rancor ready toons
4. Willing to do raids starting at 3:30pm central US time. Non US players are very welcome as we have about 15, but we will be running raids on US time.

PM me if interested or become my ally to just join outright.

977-583-433
Post edited by RedViper on

Replies