Looking for zeta maul vids

I'll have kenobi very soon, and I'm sure the safe easy play is a zeta Jedi team with QGJ lead yoda gk ani ect, but I'd like to get ahead start on the obvious meta counter so Id like to check out or hear anyone's experience with zeta maul leader.

Replies

• Options
    I guys on my shard has maul zeta. It's not as powerful as it might seem. The old stealth doesn't do much of everyone is stealthed happens often. The matches are longer than a typical pvp match but still easily in under 5 mins. Vader isnt nearly the threat under maul that he is with palp. The most annoying part is it's hard to focus on one toon because they keep going stealth. Over all it wasn't game breaking and easily countered without any real strategy.
  • Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    I guys on my shard has maul zeta. It's not as powerful as it might seem. The old stealth doesn't do much of everyone is stealthed happens often. The matches are longer than a typical pvp match but still easily in under 5 mins. Vader isnt nearly the threat under maul that he is with palp. The most annoying part is it's hard to focus on one toon because they keep going stealth. Over all it wasn't game breaking and easily countered without any real strategy.

Does he have zeta unique too?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • 6The6Bull6
    647 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »

Does he have zeta unique too?

His maul is totally maxed out. He is actually a guildie and he has tried a few different team comps based off my comments on his team. He has yet to put together a maul that can kill more than one of my toons. For reference I am running wedge, Biggs, Leia, chirrut, and baze.

Edit. Next time I fight him I'll make a video if I have time.