The Only Rebel We Need

Aknf2001
546 posts Member
edited December 2016
Not Wedge, not Biggs, not Lobot. No, those weren't needed rebels. The needed rebel was Jedi Luke! C'mon! I propose adding a Jedi Luke event that launches in the spring requiring Empire.

Replies

• Options
    With the exception of Anikan and the others who were around during the Republic, Jedi such as young Luke, Old Ben and Yoda should also be considered rebels since they were part of the Rebellion.
  • Options
    With the exception of Anikan and the others who were around during the Republic, Jedi such as young Luke, Old Ben and Yoda should also be considered rebels since they were part of the Rebellion.

Old Ben wasn't apart of the rebellion. Yoda disappeared to a planet not on any map to not be found which signified he didn't help the rebellion. Plus we have more of a Clone Wars Yoda than an OT Yoda
  • Options
    Old Ahsoka, the only character I am willing to get from Rebels.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

mmmmmmmmm..... double light white sabers :D

lots of threads requesting her
  • Options

Same, and I'll welcome Thrawn too. Besides that, that cancerous kids show needs to stay far away.
  • Options
    As much as I like Luke I'd really prefer to see anything else but another rebel to be released. The amount of rebels compared to Sith, Ewoks, Empire etc is crazy.
  • Options

Hopefully she survived Order 66 before becoming Old Ahsoka.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options

Hopefully she survived Order 66 before becoming Old Ahsoka.

She did...that's why she's in the TV show Rebels
  • Options
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

Same, and I'll welcome Thrawn too. Besides that, that cancerous kids show needs to stay far away.

Hey that show is alright. Especially old Maul.
  • Options

Not IMO. It's too bright and it rips off of clone wars plots. They couldn't even show a death on screen smh.
  • Options

Not IMO. It's too bright and it rips off of clone wars plots. They couldn't even show a death on screen smh.
    And the brain chip thing is just dumb.
  • Options

What brain chip thing?
  • Options

What brain chip thing?

In the clones. They were trained from birth, it was one of those things like "snap" they remember thier purpose. (Asajj confronting dooku with savage)
  • Options

What brain chip thing?

In the clones. They were trained from birth, it was one of those things like "snap" they remember thier purpose. (Asajj confronting dooku with savage)

Oh those. I was not thinking about Clone Wars is why I didn't get it. However, as much as I like the Clone Wars, there are a few plot holes in the chip thing. Not the best plot, but better than TFA.
  • Options
    Not Wedge, not Biggs, not Lobot. No, those weren't needed rebels. The needed rebel was Jedi Luke! C'mon! I propose adding a Jedi Luke event that launches in the spring requiring Empire.

They're saving him for Episode VIII release.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options

They're saving him for Episode VIII release.

A year from now? Waiting two years for a character shown on this game's promotion art? That's dumb and you know it.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Up until this post, I had no idea that Lobot, of all characters, had a Rebel tag.