Guild looking to merge

Paincakes
80 posts Member
edited December 2016
ill start by saying, we are willing to come to your guild... but here is the situation.

Essentially we want to take your top 25 and our top 25, put them together and start doing heroic AAT raids (or be **** close to it). Then, we would like to take your bottom 25 (or whatever remaining members are left) and combine them with our lower half so they can also develop together.

This is hard for us because a lot of us are friends and want to play with each other, but at the same time we are really yearning for growth and progress. We're just not willing to completely ditch our remaining guys.

Anyway, our top people would come to your guild and your bottoms would come to ours. Seem reasonable? One of our officers also plans to stay behind to lead.

I look forward to any replies anyone may have. Please send me a message if you're interested in discussing it. Be sure to include raid schedule with general rules, refresh times and what is used for communication. Discord or line.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to your reply.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    Hi Paincakes,

We just did a similar merger that has worked out great for us. I was the leader of Strong With Force and we were a top 200 guild and one of our members had another account in a separate guild that we eventually merged with in order defeat heroic tank. The situation worked out nicely for us due to the fact the other guild wasn't too pleased with their leader so it was easy to join forces.

What we did was combined the members with the most heroic tank ready rosters from both guilds and formed a sister guild and kept the other "Strong With Force" as a developmental guild similar to the minors in baseball. The new guild we formed is SWF Wookiee Teebo Forcechoke and we are beating heroic tank with ease. Our system is based on rotating members between the two guilds so members in our developmental guild can participate and claim rewards in heroic tank. The rotations work so that each member in the rotations stay in Wookiee Teebo Forcechoke for 3 weeks and Strong With Force 1 week. The goal is to strengthen both guilds to the point we can reshuffle the rosters enabling each guild to defeat heroic tank.

Your guild sounds a lot like ours where we are all friends so I definitely understand wanting to keep the guild intact. If there is anything myself or our guilds can do to help you guys let me know who knows maybe there is an opportunity there that can benefit all our guilds. If you are on line my id is serialsnuggler.
  • Options
    Hello. I sent you a pm. Hope to work something out.
  • Options
    Hi There, I have a newly formed alliance of guilds that you may be interesting in joining. We have a couple of guilds focused on the Heroic AAT and also a lower guild. My line ID is MolTheFirst.
  • vaderdaman
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sorry I thought this post was a reply to a pm. Didn't realize they put both in the little icon. Still new to this forum.
    Post edited by vaderdaman on
  • Options
    Paincakes, are you still interested? I think we can work something out. What app you guys use to communicate? Line/Discord? Let's talk today and get this started. I'm in an awesome guild but some of us have gone casual while the other half badly want to start completing the heroic tank.
    My ally code is 249-751-512. I love the idea of being able to salvage our entire playerbase.
  • Options
    Hi everyone. Thank you all for your replies. Please be patient while I attempt to sort through Your responses. It's really difficult to relay information from here, back to officers and so forth. We already have a number of other prospects with other guilds through other posts from other officers. :) I will contact you as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Hello again. We have made an agreement with another guild. Thank you all for your inquiries.