Preparation for EP event

I am level 77. I have a team of 7* rebels ready to go:

AA, Lando, Biggs, Leia and STHan are all 7*. Lando and STHan are G9, Leia, AA and Biggs are G8. My mods are not too hot.

I can 3* the Tenacity Mod Challenge T3, but I did it with my 5* Wedge instead of Leia.

Am I prepared enough? What/who should I focus my farm on in the 11 days until the event?

Replies

• Options
    Can we get a sticky thread for "am I ready for the palpatine event"

Just continue to gear them up until the event drops.
  • Options
    Get your speed mods onto your team then swap back later
  • Options
    Question: do you need Lando for this event or is it just the numbers of Rebels they count?
  • Options
    you really need wedge for damage. If you aren't close to getting him maxed, I'd focus all credits and gear into your 5: 7* rebels. Use all items on them first.

For mods, I'd go for tier 2 speed mods. They are cheaper than tier 3 to upgrade and the difference isn't much. or tier 2 crit dmg mods. Or tier 2 crit chance mods. Or tier 2 health mods.

Since you have 5 characters to level up, you need to save credits so doing tier 2 mods which will be 4* mods will save you a lot of credits.
  • Options
    I got through stage five with only Han g10, leia, g8, ackbar, g7, Biggs G5, and Luke g7. Only Han and leia and ackbar were 7* and the rest were 5*. It was extremely easy and I beat them all first try. I'm getting him to 7* this time and I have Lando, Han G11, wiggs G10, and ackbar G8. You should be able to beat him as long as you have a decent st Han so that he can tank for everyone else, take out the emperor first then the royal guards and save Vader for last, use ackbar to cleanse debuffs, unless they buffed him you shouldn't have any problems with the event.
  • Options
    no offense but logically these threads lack any common sense

If you aren't sure, you should be putting 100% into Rebels for the next 2 weeks for an event which might not come around again for 6 months..........so why ask?

Either you don't put 100% in and don't care so why bother asking or you put in 100% and either a) its enough and you unlock him or b) it's not enough and you don't unlock him. In both cases, nothing is gained from whatever anybody says on the board....

• Options
    These threads need to stop or get merged. But you'll be fine with correct rng.
  • Options
    Danbloo wrote: »
    you really need wedge for damage. If you aren't close to getting him maxed, I'd focus all credits and gear into your 5: 7* rebels. Use all items on them first.

For mods, I'd go for tier 2 speed mods. They are cheaper than tier 3 to upgrade and the difference isn't much. or tier 2 crit dmg mods. Or tier 2 crit chance mods. Or tier 2 health mods.

Since you have 5 characters to level up, you need to save credits so doing tier 2 mods which will be 4* mods will save you a lot of credits.

Need resistance chars for speed mods above 2dot. So that's not happening :p

Other than that, I've been farming some mods. I was doing T3 health, but could definitely do T2 health or crit chance instead. Thanks for the tip. I have Wedge at 5*, and unfortunately I don't think I can get him to 7* before the event. So I'll focus cantina energy on mods instead.

@sneeekypants The point is that if my current team is expected to be okay, then I can continue farming Wedge, whereas if strong mods are a must for the event then I have to farm mods. Similarly, if my team is not strong enough, I have to commit farm to gearing Leia and AA, two otherwise low prio characters. E.g. I can use my first droid caller (coming soon) for QGJ or for AA: I'd rather give it to QGJ (or even RG for that matter), but if AA at gear 9+ is a must-have for the EP event I'll give it to him. Full 7* EP is just too awesome to miss out on.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Dave79 wrote: »
    Question: do you need Lando for this event or is it just the numbers of Rebels they count?

Just any toons with the rebels tag, of which Lando is one. He isn't required, but he helps because he is a strong toon and easy to farm (8 energy cantina node). To get a 7* EP, you'll need 5 7* rebels.
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »
    Dave79 wrote: »

Just any toons with the rebels tag, of which Lando is one. He isn't required, but he helps because he is a strong toon and easy to farm (8 energy cantina node). To get a 7* EP, you'll need 5 7* rebels.

Got it. Thanks man!
  • Options
    So having a 5:6* rebel team I can get a 6* EP?
  • Options
    Kcm wrote: »
    So having a 5:6* rebel team I can get a 6* EP?

Yeah
  • Options
    Overkill is under-rated.

If you aren't 100% sure that you're ready, then pour all of your credits, gear and mods onto your best rebels.

Even if it's over the top, you'll be grateful when you attack phase 4 of the tank raid.

Win/Win