Come merge with us already!!! (Heroic Tank)

We are in similar situations as many in the community with a guild where about half of us are ready and willing to do heroic tank. We don't want to just dump our developing players and would welcome a double merge of sorts, in which the two groups merge and the developing groups merge to maintain a sense of familiarity. Send me a direct message or whatever method preferred to communicate to help hash out details. We are a very very cool group and are willing to flexible to make this work. Ally code is 249-751-512.

Replies

• Options
    Hi there, I'm an officer of SITH LORDS, and i think we could offer your guild a great home :) Currently our guild is full, but like your guild a good chunk aren't ready for Heroic AAT. We also have (or should be starting) a secondary guild for the people who aren't yet ready for Heroic AAT. If your interested in discussing more about a guild merge add me on the Line App, my name is STRIKEBOMB.
  • Options
    Shots fired lol. So it seems as of now you have 2 options: join Sith Lords and find a home for every member in your guild, or join Das Villains and have most of you members homeless since they are just looking for a few strong members.
  • Options
    I wasn't "trying" anything. I saw another one of your posts from a while ago saying you were looking for a few members and I assumed that was what you were doing here