Boba Fett - regain his buff, after he has been downed.

Boba Fett - regain his buff, after he has been downed. After he has been downed, if he get´s to shoot a standard shot after he revives. he instantly get the buff again. Could not finish GW because of it. He respawned 8 times, also just to Bug check him.

Hope you will look into his Buff

Kind regards

Replies

• Options
    Did he shoot and kill a character? He always regains his buff when he kills a character.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Did he shoot and kill a character? He always regains his buff when he kills a character.

well now when you say it. I'm not sure but his DPS outburst was insane. He one shots almost every player I had.
    And i´m not a Newbie, But he just became god. :)
  • Options
    His rework went way too far. Give the same attention to Darth Vader, a toon that has taken almost a year to level up.
  • Options
    Wait till you start seeing zeta boba (zoba), he gains full protection on resurrection too.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    Same happened to me. Well, now I know which character to focus on starring up, lvling up, and gearing up a ton! I had to restart GW because he slaughtered all the characters I own... P.S. I wonder if killing Boba before he revives counts as a kill that would regenerate my Boba's BHR
  • Options
    Yes it counts, even the door control panel in the pit counts :D
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
This discussion has been closed.