Fives bugged: causing losses in Arena and War

Fives' combo attack is not reliably firing. I have built him up to 6 stars, upgraded his gear as high as I can at lvl 60ish, and spent all the Cantina credits to build him up. On several occasions now, I have set up my kill shot on Dooku or Daka, but because he is broken, the assist doesn't come! And then they are healed up and back to wrecking me or reading themselves. I have complained to EA customer support and gotten the runaround, and am getting beyond **** at this point. I have spent far more money than I want to admit on this game, and feel gypped. If I had invested all the credits in Daka, perhaps I would have a reliable character. Very unhappy player here. Ally code: 892-664-478.

Replies

• Options
    If a charcter is stunned and he calls them to assist, they won't assist. It's very frustrating and I assume if you are fighting dooku and daka atleast somebody is stunned
  • DarkWingGlee
    571 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    good luck
  • Options
    Yep!

If you have an ally stunned then it doesn't seem to work because the supposed rng magically decides basically EVERY TIME to call in the stunned ally. Yep, that's random.

If you don't have an ally stunned then you have also seen something I have on a few occasions where it just doesn't call in the ally. This is something that has only been happening to me the last couple weeks, seemingly since the level cap increase.

Just remember though, all random and not programmed to give the AI boost and **** over the player.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    The funny thing is I've also seen when the AI procs a stunned ally to assist it attacks and clears the stun lol.

Has never happened for me.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    It happens even when no one is stunned, though I will definitely keep an eye on it. Support told me that this is a known problem, so I don't think it is just bad luck.
  • Options
    So this is still happening. When is this going to be resolved?
  • Options
    I run a clone team. So I hope soon!
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    The funny thing is I've also seen when the AI procs a stunned ally to assist it attacks and clears the stun lol.

Has never happened for me.

I have also seen this alot lately.