Imperial ships

Hi all
The designers of game hate the Empire?
The empire needs 2 or 3 more ships the diference is more than 2 to 1 in favor of rebelion, balance the game please

regards

JCC

Replies

• Options
    There definitely needs to be more imperial ships (the few we have have too much potential synergy to just be left on their own) but i think the main issue is the lack of imperial pilots. Unless a bunch of new people are introduced in rogue one, or if the devs let one character pilot multiple ships, we wont get new empire ships. We have a ton of rebel ships because we know several rebel characters who can be pilots versus empire where we only know the one pilot.
  • Options
    Considering there is an achievement for ten DS ships and there are only six I think more shall come. However there really need to be more pilots for there to be more empire ships, intercepter,bomber, gunboat missle boat, advanced and defender would all need there own pilots.
  • Options
    I would like to have the emperor ship with the tie bomber ship...... but it mean that we will need an other tie pilot
  • Options
    I have a terrible feeling the first new ship they release will be another X-wing.
  • Options
    Ana the advanced TIE fighter or BOMBER, two pilots and two ships more

JCC