Help against this team

UltimateZeus
1221 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hey,

So I need some recommendations against the following team:

Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, Baze, Sun Fac - all 7* G11, lvl 85.
Lando has 216% crit dmg and Biggs is speedy at 194.

I don't have Baze but I have a G10 4* Shore.
I have geared and lvl'd Wiggs, Lando, Ani, ST Han, Shore (4*), B2, QGJ.

My EP and Tie pilot are only 5* and my Boba is 6*.
I don't have Sun Fac or Rex.

I've tried various combos of the above but nothing really seems to stick.

Replies

• Options
    Ani L, shore, B2, maybe boba depending on his gear level, or you can throw in wiggs with that team.
    And auto correct I misspelled my username. -.- pyro ren
  • Options
    All you need is B2 with some potency (> 60%) :)

B2 will remove buffs from Shoretrooper and Baze and will hopefully apply buff immunity on them. Then you can move in you dps guys and finish Wedge off, then Lando, then Biggs.

Hope it works out!
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Thanks all.

My "go to" is usually Wedge (L), Biggs, Shore, Ani and B2. I get absolutely nowhere. They kill all my toons and I haven't killed one of them.

@Pyrp_Ren do you think I would do better with Ani lead?
  • Tuftedpaper85
    1811 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Try Anakin lead, wiggs, qui gon, and b2.
    Thanks all.

My "go to" is usually Wedge (L), Biggs, Shore, Ani and B2. I get absolutely nowhere. They kill all my toons and I haven't killed one of them.

@Pyrp_Ren do you think I would do better with Ani lead?

I think the problem with that setupis that you're running the same model of team that they do only they with the three dps and two tanks and the issue is that they do it better than you because one of their tanks auto taunts and they both dispel, which neuters your shoretrooper (which just goes to say that baze and sun fac have ridiculous skillsets that should have never happened). Use qui gon to not only add an extra dispeller but an extra dps to help you outhit them. Anakin's leader ability gives everyone offense and crit damage for that little extra oomph
  • Options
    Thanks @Tuftedpaper85 . This seems interesting. I'll hopefully try it out today and let you know how it goes.

I just hope their triple opener doesn't wipe out one of the Wiggs crew first.
  • Options
    @UltimateZeus yeah I think ani lead might help make up for the speed advantage he has on you. Wedge lead is great if you have a ton of speed and want to be meta =p. But if u throw in your shoretrooper he should eat the opening wiggs barrage and give ani and b2 turns right off the bat. Then it's a matter of dps the right guys down before they roast your team lol
    And auto correct I misspelled my username. -.- pyro ren