Mod ceilings

My guild leader has Boba modded for over 100 bonus speed but is only getting 99 bonus speed. According to another guild mate this isn't unique, so it seems like a ceiling of some sort. Can anyone confirm this and are there any other ceilings?

Replies

• Options
    Never heard about a ceiling and have personally seen toons with more than +100 speed bonus...

Does he use a speed set? Maybe you are calculating wrong?
    The +10% speed from sets are added to base only, not to the modded value...
    For example: your toon has a base of 150 speed without mods, you use mods that have a total of say 50 speed added, thats 200 then, 4 of these mods are speed mods, so you get your speed bonus of 10%, and that ylu get from 150, not 200...
    150 base + 10% = 165 + 50 from mods = 215
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

Check the mods and base for yourself. Should be +100, i get +99.

Base speed 147. Speed set adds 10% so 14. Plus 86 from speed arrow and secondaries should b +100. I have stripped them, put a different set on, put them back, restarted, still missing 1 speed.

@jgoble15 thx 4 looking into this sir.
  • Options
    The speed set actually adds 10% -1, so it's only adding 13. That's where your missing one speed is.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

Check the mods and base for yourself. Should be +100, i get +99.

Base speed 147. Speed set adds 10% so 14. Plus 86 from speed arrow and secondaries should b +100. I have stripped them, put a different set on, put them back, restarted, still missing 1 speed.

jgoble15 thx 4 looking into this sir.

maaaannnn. you've got an unassinged +16 speed mod. The hate is flowing through me xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Trethan wrote: »
    The speed set actually adds 10% -1, so it's only adding 13. That's where your missing one speed is.

Bug or WAI?
  • Options
    Not sure. It has always worked that way, so my guess is WAI.