5th spot in a Wiggs team

I'm preparing a wiggs team. My wedge will be at 7* and probably G9 the next two weeks.
I will use wedge(G9), biggs(G8), lando(G10) and sthan(G9) and i'm thinking who should be the 5th.
From my roster those who could possibly fit are rey(G9), qgj(G9), AA(G9), HRScout(G8), maybe RG(G8) and i'm working on Boba(6*-G7 atm). Also have Shore but he's at 3*.
Who do u think I should add?

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Kwiggo or Boba for breaking taunt, still feel kwiggo is stronger atm.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Kwiggo or Boba for breaking taunt, still feel kwiggo is stronger atm.

kwiggo?
    Shore is awesome, even at 3*.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I'd say Boba. You can run him as lead or run Lando lead if you need more speed. Either way he synegizes better with your team then QGJ who isn't a bad option either. But Boba will work better. I'm running a Landowiggs team now where I plan to throw Boba in as well once he's geared up.
  • Options
    Apoc88 wrote: »
    I'm running a Landowiggs team now where I plan to throw Boba in as well once he's geared up.

Can we just start calling that combo "liggs" and with boba in there as 4th "bliggs"?
  • Options
    I'm running a Landowiggs team now where I plan to throw Boba in as well once he's geared up.

Can we just start calling that combo "liggs" and with boba in there as 4th "bliggs"?

Bliggs it is!
  • Options
    Cookie cutter rebel team wants to know what the cookie cutter is? Lol
  • Options
    About 90% of the the Wiggs on my shard that still use STH use QGJ or RG. I climb w QGJ and set Shore for defense.
  • Options
    My team is different than almost any I see. I use AA lead (g10), STH (g11), Wiggs (g10), and Leia (g10). Everyone is omega out and my mods are ok, I usually go first with everyone. I stay around 20 in arena and I started last December.
  • Options
    I run Lando (lead), wedge, biggs, sthan, and Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. I live comfortably top 50 with this team. Its a fun alternative and you get all the speed boost being Rebel :wink:
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options

Bliggs it is!

It can't be Bliggs because there is no link to Wedge. It has to be Wiggdo or Wiggland
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »

Bliggs it is!

It can't be Bliggs because there is no link to Wedge. It has to be Wiggdo or Wiggland

With boba and STHan, that makes it

ST Bwiggdo?

OT: I'm gearing up my 4* shore to go instead of RG. T his seems like the best improvement, with the ability to deal better with other ST Wiggdo teams, by neutering both Lando and Wiggs. Also deals with JKA and droids, so only empire/Rex teams to worry about.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Bodowiggan?
    Does it matter who you use as leader. Bodowiggan, Lanbogghanedge, Welanfetbighan
  • Options
    How does Boba have synergy with the rest of the rebel team? How does he work there? Just wondering, haven't really actually looked into it yet.

Also, currently I am farming QGJ in Cantina Shipments. Should I switch over to Boba? I am currently lvl 60 with a decent team, and I am working towards whatever is the best rebel team.

This is who I am farming in each place:

Cantina Battles: Lando

Cantina Shipments: QGJ

Hard Nodes: RG and Rey

Arena Shipments: STH

Galactic War Shipments: Biggs

Guild Shipments: JE (for a future droid team possibly?)

I just unlock ships, but I am probably going to farm Vader and Sun Fac from there. (I don't really know who else is in there.)

Is there anything I need to switch to get a great rebel team as quickly as possible? Please help!
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    That's pretty much what I did (started August). You'll want Lando at 7* by the time you free Wedge (level 69), so you can optimize farm. That basically means you need to farm Lando immediately from the start. Once you have STHan from the Arena you can get AA, who is another option as a leader for your team if you need more speed. He works well against teams that relies on debuffs... and giving Lando 2 AOE shots is always a nice bonus. His flashy ability to allow rebels to shoot if you don't attack doesn't actually do much in practice. It allows AA to use his specials and still have someone attack (probably someone who does more damage anyway), and it gives you an extra shot when STHan taunts (and if you play Leia, she stealths). However, this is usually 2 extra basic attacks. I consider both Lando and Wedge better leaders, but if you need the speed for your STHan, you have to choose AA.

Boba's main advantage is that he is a fairly tanky damage dealer who also gains speed and crit dmg from Lando's lead. I personally don't really think he adds all that much. Rey or Leia seem better if you want another damage dealer, QGJ offers more utility, RG (and especially Shoretrooper) better tankiness. Another option is SRP. I'm personally not a big fan, but he is moderately irritating to play against. Imho he works better as a replacement for Han than side by side.

From fleet shipments you can obviously start on Wedge, or work on the ships themselves. It is still unclear what benefits ships bring, other than zetas. Presumably there will be more tie-ins in the future, but nobody really knows.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Boba's strongest benefit to the team is the AOE Ability Block. Using this early on gives you a couple more rounds of Lando Double Down and Biggs assist attacks.
    Just my opinion but that pushes him ahead of QGJ on the team.
  • Options
    I run Lando (lead), wedge, biggs, sthan, and Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. I live comfortably top 50 with this team. Its a fun alternative and you get all the speed boost being Rebel :wink:

"alternative"
    "rebel"
    "ALTERNATIVE"
  • Options
    I run Lando (L) Wiggs, STH, and Palp. I stay in the top 50 all the time with that. I put all my best speed secondary mods on palp and he'll go first most matches. If he stuns most of enemy team, it's game over.
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    Bodowiggan?
    Does it matter who you use as leader. Bodowiggan, Lanbogghanedge, Welanfetbighan

It sounds like you're speaking Huttese.

Somepeetchalay. Vara trahm ne tach vakee cheetha. Jabba wanin cheeco-wa
    rush anye katanye wanaruska, heh heh heh. Chas kin yanee ke chusoo.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    I run Lando, Wedge, Biggs, STH and Anakin. I switch between lando and wedge lead.
  • Options
    Shore trooper. I have a four star shoretrooper G9 and I finish top 20 on a competitive December shard.
  • Options
    I like bwiggando