K-2SO taunt not dispelled on taking damage

This didn't happen on my own since I haven't actively started using him yet, but I noticed in his challenge that he can take a whole wave of the stormtroopers' attacks without his taunt wearing off (he didn't dodge).
Surprised I haven't noticed anyone complaining about this but it's bound to be game breaking...?

Replies

• Options
    Damage doesnt mean when you still have protection. It only dispel sonce your protection has depleted
  • Options
    Oh... Cool thanks!
  • Options
    ... Ok, gotta re-open this one: now the reverse has happened. My ally K2 had his taunt dispelled repeatedly while having close to full protection.

Guess we need 2 things here: the definition of 'taking damage' and the reason why this is happening either way (I.e. Is it a bug)
  • Options
    There is a simple explanation - in the K2S0 challenge the sandtroopers only apply DOTs and don't do damage directly. Hence when they shoot him the taunt is not dispelled, but if he is damaged by any of the other stromtroopers then it is dispelled.

It has nothing to do with protection.
  • Options
    Thank you!! Wow. I didn't realise they did that. It does explain why they did so little damage sometimes too...