Enhance a ship daily?

So The midday refresh just happened and I did all my dailies. S.lave 1 is in my shop and I find myself 5 tokens short of 400. I'm 85 so I assume the enhance a ship daily stops when one hits max level. But now I'm not getting those extra 10-15 tokens, and I dont think the final daily makes up for that loss once a player hits 85. Now yes I was lazy yesterday and didnt do my ship battles til after payout so I didnt go under #100 for the first time. My fault, I should be up 45 tokens. I'm just curious to know if these formerly free tokens are lost to the wind for maxed players. Fleet tokens are the hot commodity and I would hate to lose out on tokens that should still be coming to me. WAI?

Replies

• Options
    Yup. Lost once you hit 85.
  • Options
    Could someone under 85 tell me how many fleet tokens that rewards and how many fleet tokens 84 or below gets for all dailies? For 85 it is 70.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    No fleet tokens for enhancing a ship. 6000 ship credits, 2 crystals, 3 2* ship training droids and 10 XP.

My daily completion gives 70 fleet arena tokens, fleet arena fight 30, and completing a fleet challenge gives a further 15.