Training gives 0 increase?

Forgive me if this has been asked, I used the search and came up nada.

My training droids are getting wasted often, where my characters get 0 increase in abilities. I'm spreading my training droids out and it's happening a lot. What am I missing? Is there a certain number of training droids you should not exceed in a day?

Replies

• Options
    Forgive me if this has been asked, I used the search and came up nada.

My training droids are getting wasted often, where my characters get 0 increase in abilities. I'm spreading my training droids out and it's happening a lot. What am I missing? Is there a certain number of training droids you should not exceed in a day?

Are you increasing the level of the character by at least 1 when you use the training droids?
    i.e from say level 59 to level 60. ?
  • Options
    I just started playing this game a few hours ago, so bear with me. I think that may be getting towards the info that I'm missing. So sometimes the level increases, sometimes it doesn't. How can I tell if it will or won't ahead of time so I don't waste training droids?
  • Options
    I just started playing this game a few hours ago, so bear with me. I think that may be getting towards the info that I'm missing. So sometimes the level increases, sometimes it doesn't. How can I tell if it will or won't ahead of time so I don't waste training droids?

If the lvl of the character did not increase, then you did not use enough training droids to lvl him up. Training droids provide a certain amount of XP towards your character when applied. But the higher lvl your character is, the more droids will be needed to lvl him up. So its okay if a character's lvl doesn't increase after using a droid, cause your still making progress on that character. You just need to continue using droids until he lvls up. Also, the more stars a training droid has, the more XP it provides for your character. So maybe that's why it seems weird that some droids lvl up your character with just one, and why sometimes it takes over 100+.
    Hope this helps!
  • Options
    HaloWars29 wrote: »

If the lvl of the character did not increase, then you did not use enough training droids to lvl him up. Training droids provide a certain amount of XP towards your character when applied. But the higher lvl your character is, the more droids will be needed to lvl him up. So its okay if a character's lvl doesn't increase after using a droid, cause your still making progress on that character. You just need to continue using droids until he lvls up. Also, the more stars a training droid has, the more XP it provides for your character. So maybe that's why it seems weird that some droids lvl up your character with just one, and why sometimes it takes over 100+.
    Hope this helps!

That's exactly what I didn't understand, thank you!

• Options
    Also don't forget that after you apply the droids, you actually have to click train, and pay to level him up.
  • Options
    Also don't forget that after you apply the droids, you actually have to click train, and pay to level him up.

Got it thanks!
  • Options

Got it thanks!

No problem bud