Mace Windu needs a rework

Does no one remember how badass Master Windu was in the movies and the show?!?! He does deal a considerable amount of damage but I don't think it's enough... so I was wondering if you guys were considering reworking him like Boba Fett :)

Replies

• Options
    He still hasn't had a level 8 for his shatterpoint ability added, hopefully it improves him with either a higher chance to expose a random target or a chance to expose each target, or just more turn meter gain
  • Options
    He is supposed to be the most gifted Jedi at lightsaber combat. In this game I am not intimidated whatsoever when I go up against him.
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    He still hasn't had a level 8 for his shatterpoint ability added, hopefully it improves him with either a higher chance to expose a random target or a chance to expose each target, or just more turn meter gain

I think this would be a simple, yet effective, rework. Make his unique at level 8, or even omega, the same 45% chance to expose each target, and increasing the amount of turn meter for hitting exposed enemies would be great.

The concept goes great with his character, but the game just does not do his justice.