Massive JP Login Test Glitch

@CG_LucifersDaddy @CG_Kozispoon

I'm getting Japanese content messages (I'm a US player), and a huge stream of bronzium rewards that I cannot decline

glebmeU.jpg

MbFbuZW.jpg

BPj39v5.jpg

I do not have the option to decline these messages, I can only dismiss them. Attempting to take any action at all in the game just adds another message to my inbox along with another popup. Help.

Replies

• Options
    I am getting the same thing. The rewards say they are Bronzium data packs. Is there a way to tell if this "Capital Games" transaction is actually charging to our phones?
  • Options
    It is happening on iOS for me iPhone , Not on android.. can't decline
  • Options
    Help..we dont want to get banned for a weird glitch
  • Options
    It's happening to me as well. Am I being charged for this?
  • Options
    I am on iPhone as well. iOS 10.1.1.
  • Options
    Why would you get banned, it's not your fault EA messed up.
  • Options
    Seems to be a pretty big problem. Me too. someone must have been disappointed with Rogue One and took it out on EA.
  • Options
    I should mention that I'm iOS as well.

The game continues to give me stuff that I am forced to accept every time I return to the homescreen. I'm trying to do my daily activities...
  • Options
    Guys I am freaking out I thought I broke the game. I had to get online to see if it was happening to anyone else. Thank god I am not alone. But are we getting charged for this. It looks like it is in Chinese or something but if it is free... then that is cool.
  • Options
    Looks like it goes away if you take app out of memory (swipe it off) and relaunch the app...
  • Options
    They ban people a lot
  • Options
    I tried swiping off and going back in and it still happened to me
  • Options
    I had the exact same issue as above, it crashed my swgoh app and asked to restart multiple times. Also I haven't been getting any of the free packs since the newsletter ad came out. Any help?
  • Options
    Help! Having the same issue and I can't tell if I am being charged. iPhone user here.
    This is driving me nuts!
  • Options
    I have the same problem I am on an iPad not an iPhone if that makes a difference I don't want to be charged or banned for this
  • Psychosaur
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It is obviously a Japanese test login screen (says jp player login test :). I tried the game on multiple ios devices (all I got), checked my regional settings, all is right, get the same screen over and over again. Not sure if I actually get the items in the mail, but yes, my mailbox is spammed with messages about weird bonus items. Soo, I guess it's their bad, banning anyone for it would be weird, wouldn't it?
    And yes, restarting doesn't help.
  • Options
    Warmac wrote: »
    They ban people a lot

They don't ban whales
  • Options
    Restart both app and device same problem
  • Options
    I've tried to delete app and re download same problem.
  • Options
    Mine stopped now
  • Options
    Yup, gone now, yay
  • Options
    It looks like it stopped
  • Options
    Ok it stopped
  • Options
    I had the same thing happening. I thought someone hacked my iPad. I'm actually glad it's over and that i wasn't the only one this happened to. This was scary. I don't want to get banned for something that isn't our fault and couldn't be avoided. I thought that clicking dismiss would dismiss the mail in the true sense of the word and not take the items. I only realized that this wasn't a joke when I saw that I really received some shards that I had already maxed and they showed up for me to sell in the shard shop.
  • Options
    Just had the same issue here....I hope EA is on top of this and we aren't getting charged.
  • Options
    Mine stoped but my arena rewards went with it. Not cool
  • Options
    Just had it happen to me. Hopefully nothing bad happened