Getting tired of this

Im getting really tired of almost never finishing a galactic war. I havent been playing this game very long. Only since the beginning of october but in those 60 or so attempts i have finished a total of 3 of them. Really?

Replies

• Options
    It gets easier, focus on your main team and make sure to use healers in the beginning.
  • Options
    I have luminari and the consular for heals and use them frequently. I try to use lesser teams to wxhaust my enemies abilities so i can have that advantage but it doesnt do me much good.
  • Options
    What i used to do which helped me was this:

Node 1 - use my A Team and used only their basic attack
    Node 2 - use my B team and used half basic attacks and half special abilities
    Node 3 - used my C team that could get me through most battles unless difficult.

Node 6, 9, 12 - Use my A team since i used only basic before i have all special abilities plus you start the battle with wherever your teams turn meter was in first battle. This helps all of my characters go first before the opponent so i can destroy most of them before they attack me.

NOTE 1 - use B team on Node 6 if you are able to but if too much health and or protection is lost then restart the battle.
    NOTE 2 - If you keep losing, try to switch 2 characters spots. Sometimes that changes RNG. If that doesn't work switch up your attacks in battle - example - i attack opponent lumi first (lost too much health etc.) restarted match but attacked RG first then did what i originally did.

Hope this helps as it helped me.

But now i can beat it with ease. Let me know if you still can't beat after trying this method for a few days. Also let me know at that time who your top 15 characters are.

Good luck
  • Options
    bull poo is gets easier I have a very advanced team and just got taken out 5 battles before the end EA this is ridiculous there is no reason that you have nerfed certain characters to the point that you can't do anything to get past if Boba fett can kill half my best team and he is only 1 star more and 8 lvls LOWER there is an issue!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Gear is more important than * rating. That and a couple of teams at least.

If you are trying to run it with just one team you will struggle....unless they seven starred and high gear lvl.

Use lower toons as suicide squads and concentrate on trying to take out one enemy....then go in and its 5 v 4
  • Options
    I dunno.. maybe it's just the heroes you are using? I think I lose 1 GW every 10 days.. or less.. There are some tactics that work very well.

the only battles you should have a problem with are 6,9,11 and 12.
    The others you should be able to beat with whatever team you have in your pvp/arena.

Remembering that sometimes Kill order matters (which one you take out first)
    Sometimes your leader matters (switch it up)

sometimes I send in a suicide squad (as little as 1 low level to all 5 low level heroes) this gets the CPU to use up their special attacks.. yeah.. I hate Leia invisible, or trooper solo taunt.. I send in 1 toon, and its out of the way.

Many people think they need to use all their specials throughout the entire fight, I only use them at the BEGINNING of the fight.. Make sure all your people are green health and all the cooldowns are done and ready for the next battle (as many as possible). when there is one or two of the enemy i use only basic attacks unless i need to throw a heal in .. keeps your people ready for the next battle.

when your team is vastly outmatched.. you may need to send in a middle range team with the sole goal of knocking out "protection' .. or just one hero on the other side (Maybe their tank?)

Seriously though.. I think I have a better than 90% success rate..

if I lose someone prematurely.. you can always just reset and swap around a few things
  • Options
    Inam finding it hard to not curse and spee vile wirds in this response. Just had my level 77 team almost completely taken down in the galactic war by a level 62 team. Imagine my rage and pure frustration that i lost three toons to that team. My very first galactic war of the day. There are no other words other than what **** programmed this game that such a thing is even possible?
  • Options
    A difference of fifteen levels...FIFTEEN LEVELS! I dont care about how geared up they are. This shouldnt even be a possibility.
  • Options
    And no i dont have somw uber winning team which i researched for maximum damage and kills. I have a pure jedi team. A purely pathetic all jedi team. Could you have at least made MOST if the jedi not pathetic?
  • Options
    My best team all wiped out within the first three battles by teams more than 10 levels lower than my best team. This is so ridiculius.
  • Options
    And no i dont have somw uber winning team which i researched for maximum damage and kills. I have a pure jedi team. A purely pathetic all jedi team. Could you have at least made MOST if the jedi not pathetic?

I have to disagree. Old Ben, Windu, QGJ, Luminara, Ahsoka, Ani, Plo Koon etc etc etc.. All good characters when used properly. The only Jedi that I feel is a bit underpowered for his actual status, is Yoda. Who is still good nonetheless.
  • Options
    Cidders wrote: »

I have to disagree. Old Ben, Windu, QGJ, Luminara, Ahsoka, Ani, Plo Koon etc etc etc.. All good characters when used properly. The only Jedi that I feel is a bit underpowered for his actual status, is Yoda. Who is still good nonetheless.

Old Ben, Windu and Plo are dreadful. IGD and Aayla are two of the best jedis in the game.
  • Options

Old Ben, Windu and Plo are dreadful. IGD and Aayla are two of the best jedis in the game.

Never. Plo is essential when going up against stealthers. + His basic attack can dispell buffs. And 3 turns defense up is great. Windu is keeping me top 10 arena, as does Ben. I don't think youre using them right.
  • Options

Never. Plo is essential when going up against stealthers. + His basic attack can dispell buffs. And 3 turns defense up is great. Windu is keeping me top 10 arena, as does Ben. I don't think youre using them right.

I don't use them at all, snarky. I think Plo is too situational; there really aren't many stealth teams on my shard and aoe attacks are fine for dealing with the few there are. IGD has a defense up and QGJ's dispell is enough if you pick your moments well.
    Windu is too slow and his shatterpoint is too random to be any use. Old Ben was only useful for his leader ability - but both QGJ and IGD's are better. He's such a non-threat that even the AI kills him last.

Aayla's counter, assist and self heal; along with her strong attacks, make her amazing. IGD's lead makes a great counter team - I love watching Lando do his aoe then getting smacked by 5 jedis. Both way more useful than anti-stealth, in my opinion.