How to have a double lead in arena!

Barriss zeta is in! Her abilities as a side woman are cleaning your dirt on you. Going to your aid when you're in trouble and even left you with enough great memories to heal you through her death!! Who couldn't ask for a better woman.

Now let's crunch the numbers! Vader life maxed out=45k heal on crit is a whopping 9k! the best part is she can do this while she's dead! Not even a Vader zeta lead can persist through death! Play this out in your head and this can get messy. Fives comes up in this train of thought. The slightest hope is in heal block and a hard fast offensive. Nobody will have enough rng to deal with you and your side woman bariss.

Replies

• Options
    So....a single lead, and a unique. Not a double lead.
  • Options
    Find any unique that will persist through death.
  • Options
    Wedge
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    His acts on one person not an entire team.
  • Options
    Any tank you fight with over 40k hp you're gonna have to not crit or hit over 8k crits and if you do he heals 8k so you've basically done a regular hit or nothing at all.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    But then you have Bariss in your arena team ..... :s
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »

Barriss hits like a truck, dodges like Dooku how could you not want her on yours? I benched mine to give the others a chance. She makes Execute and Culling blade look like wet noodles. All hail Barriss the arena Queen.
  • Options
    she will give a glass canon to be stun free, dot free, shock free and whatever ailments that would effect him. Palp can solo teams with the right finesse shock laugh combos.
  • Options

Barriss hits like a truck, dodges like Dooku how could you not want her on yours? I benched mine to give the others a chance. She makes Execute and Culling blade look like wet noodles. All hail Barriss the arena Queen.

I'm like 90% percent sure this is a joke but please confirm.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Sarasith wrote: »
    she will give a glass canon to be stun free, dot free, shock free and whatever ailments that would effect him.
    But........they will be life free before she even moves

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Sarasith wrote: »
    she will give a glass canon to be stun free, dot free, shock free and whatever ailments that would effect him.
    But........they will be life free before she even moves

It only takes one aoe with at least two crits to boost her up to take her turn. Her passive gives her tm as well, then she gets momentum removing afflictions. Just pop her behind a shoretrooper.
  • Options
    I'd like to see..
    QGJ(L), Barriss, Yoda, Anakin, GKenobi.

QGJ, Yoda, Barriss all zetas. Man that would be a really tough team to beat..
  • Options
    Mirror matches of bariss support will be hell. Imagine that team vs Cody lead zeta , Rex , fives, bariss, sunfac.
  • Options
    @Sarasith trolling again...
  • Options

Yeah I had that Matchbox truck too.
  • Options
    whats your swgoh.gg profile? id like to check out how well barriss. If u have a video that would also be awesome!
  • Options
    Fives on
    Khai wrote: »
    whats your swgoh.gg profile? id like to check out how well barriss. If u have a video that would also be awesome!

I dont have her i just wanted to give a heads up to everyone..https://swgoh.gg/u/asarasith/ is my profile though..

her alone counters maul zeta lead
  • Options
    I laugh now when everyone thought i was trolling..she seriously acts as a second lead..her balance should be that her zeta is her lead simple.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    If only there were ways in the game to neutralize healing, like if only some of the current meta characters had heal block or shock so that they could counter this over-poweredness.
  • Options
    Darlex11 wrote: »
    If only there were ways in the game to neutralize healing, like if only some of the current meta characters had heal block or shock so that they could counter this over-poweredness.

Oh she dispels those too btw and she gains tm for doing it