How do you mod wiggs ?

Except the same and usual primary stats, and speed on secondary stats... What another secondary stats would you use on them?

Replies

• Options
    Crit chance on Wedge, for aoe
    Offence on Biggs, doesn't need crit chance
    Biggs fastest
    Wedge kinda slow works best I find, aoe triggers Fac / Rex

Xio
  • Options
    Xioborg wrote: »
    Crit chance on Wedge, for aoe
    Offence on Biggs, doesn't need crit chance
    Biggs fastest
    Wedge kinda slow works best I find, aoe triggers Fac / Rex

Dont forget a tad bit of potency on Wedge, so you can stick that defense down for that extra push of damage.

• Options
    Best is a set crit damage and crit chance on both and biggs need to be fast (70+) mods
  • Options
    Obviously crit chance/damage mods on both. depending on your server, speed set might be better for Biggs. I try to give wedge the highest offense possible. Give them both as much crit chance as possible but I would favor more to wedge.
  • Options
    yan_elrad1 wrote: »
    Best is a set crit damage and crit chance on both and biggs need to be fast (70+) mods

This isnt what i asked for ^^
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Obviously crit chance/damage mods on both. depending on your server, speed set might be better for Biggs. I try to give wedge the highest offense possible. Give them both as much crit chance as possible but I would favor more to wedge.

Im trying high speed biggs at least 75+ bonus from mods dunno what secondary to focus on yet, and offense on wiggs 750+ bonus from mods with potency/speed