Thanks, but Mods management is still missing

Romao33
121 posts Member
edited December 2016
I don't have many concern about the game. I am not anymore a hardcore player as I was until mods came out but I've never quit, I still enjoy this game, A LOT. And I'm still spending an average of 100 EUR a month, which is the very first game I do this.

I am confident for the future, too. You have proved since the beginning that you are listenning to the players base, which is pretty nice. Reworks, adjustements, nice, really!

ONE SINGLE THING is now anoying me: mods management. You probably know pretty well how much mods are the heart of a character, but it's still a pain to change this, test some, switch mods from one character to another for raids. And, we still pay credits for it!

Forget about the drop rates, it's bad, but eh! we have to earn it, it's so powerful. So forget that. But please, allow us to deal with OUR mods as we want.

Thanks a lot!
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• Options
    The reason mod management is set up the way it is, is so that you farm more mods. Instead of just getting the 30-40 "perfect" mods and switching them from one character to another, they want you to farm another set for your next set of characters.
  • Options
    Be thankful you can remove mods for a fee. It could have been like gear where your stuck with what you put on or to remove them would destroy them.
  • Options
    what I would like is a selectable slidebar for upgrading mods, so I don't have to repeat it endlessly to get from 14.5 to 15
  • Cardiff0
    516 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @Romao33 I'm so with you OP. This is incredibly frustrating. It's so time consuming. Takes so long, I can't use different characters in arena or any game mode, let alone different teams, can't try out anything new. Raids take about 3x as long. Tank raid I have to do this three times then switch them back to arena team a fourth. For tournaments this is impossible to manage.

I also don't have many complaints, pretty much only this and gear, but having to switch them so much, and not being able to use different characters is such a shame. Easily the worst thing about the game (except for of course gear wall being too much meaning I can't make fun squads :( but that won't change, it costs to play the game properly).

This is the number 1 thing they really need to add to the game. Other than adding fun new stuff it's all I really wait for with updates.

@The_Oklahoma_Kid he wasn't complaining so much about the fee, the time it takes to switch mods is what makes it a massive pain to do so. So much that I don't think anyone does this when they want to use a different character in any game mode.

Also, if you weren't allowed to switch mods, that would change their whole economics. It would also be completely unreasonable not to be able to switch them. I probably would have stopped playing and I really like the game

Not every screwover of your players is reasonable, in fact it can be a good idea to give them things they want?

s0uleman wrote: »
    The reason mod management is set up the way it is, is so that you farm more mods. Instead of just getting the 30-40 "perfect" mods and switching them from one character to another, they want you to farm another set for your next set of characters.

If this is the case it's only so for whales (logically...) because f2p would always switch but yes you could be right. I do think it could just not have had enough attention drawn to it though, it's really an issue, the biggest for me.

@EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon What we need is to save and name mod sets so you just save a mod set and name it something like 'Vader AAT mods' you select it and mods just go on the character for whatever fee. Other than gear wall i'd actually have zero complaints with this game if it wasn't for having to switch mods constantly. Please please please prioritise this next I can't use more than one team.