Haha, Daka just self revived

If the Daka 10% ally revive **** wasn't bad enough, she just self revived and right before Lumi was able to do her heal.

Also in this battle, no matter who I have in the team, no matter if I send in scrubs first to get killed (as in putting in Sid and my A team after the first 5 die) Sid's first attack ALWAYS GETS DODGED no matter who I target. This clearly shows the game is scripted as it isn't the same as using the same characters, restarting and doing the same actions and having everything play out the same like people have commented on.

Talk about scripted ****.

Replies

• Options
    It is scripted that's part of it but if you change the order of your lineup the scripting changes and sid won't necessarily be dodged
  • Options
    shimmy wrote: »
    If the Daka 10% ally revive **** wasn't bad enough, she just self revived and right before Lumi was able to do her heal.

Also in this battle, no matter who I have in the team, no matter if I send in scrubs first to get killed (as in putting in Sid and my A team after the first 5 die) Sid's first attack ALWAYS GETS DODGED no matter who I target. This clearly shows the game is scripted as it isn't the same as using the same characters, restarting and doing the same actions and having everything play out the same like people have commented on.

Talk about scripted ****.

Lost a battle? Come to the forums to whine.

Get out of this forum.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she can revive herself and it happens pretty rarely.