Boba pack worth it?

So yesterday was my birthday (yay!) and i got some money,and i thought that is the boba pack worth it?i have a 5* g8 boba which i use in arena and have 0 slave 1 shards
Thanks
where is darth jar jar?

Replies

• Options
    If you badly want the ship yes...but Boba himself is an easy farm
  • Astrid1381
    319 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    If you badly want the ship yes...but Boba himself is an easy farm

I just want some decent ships,by that is it worth it?or fleet packs are better?
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options
    Fleet packs are defo not worth it imo.... if you want to spend your new found cash on something in game then personally I would just buy crystals
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Fleet packs are defo not worth it imo.... if you want to spend your new found cash on something in game then personally I would just buy crystals
    Then spend them on cantina ?
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options
    Well thats the great thing with crystals you can use them most places...
    With the extra 25% offer at the moment you can get over 9k crystals for what the boba pack would have cost...

Spend it on refreshes on either energy or store (yes like cantina) refreshes
  • Options
    All the packs are way over-priced. Your money is much better used for crystals and then refreshes.
  • Options
    I'm very happy with my purchase of the boba pack.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Options
    I'm f2p because I don't really have the extra money to spend on this game. Real life gets in the way for me. But if I did have extra money to spend on the game, then yeah I would probably have bought the boba pack. Since his rework, Boba can be a threat with or without his ship.
  • Options
    ****, just saw that pack. Hard choice. € 40 is a ridiculous price, though. It's sorta fair in comparison to the crystals, but crystals are so much more versatile. It will get me the ship soooo much sooner than having to wait for Slave I shards every few days.
  • Options
    Cantina is great for using refreshes it gives you two benefits more Cantina battles mean more chances of shards and more Cantina battles mean more potential Cantina currency where Bobba Fett shards can be farmed in the Cantina Store funnily enough :)
  • Options
    Not a bad deal if you have him at 6* and need the shards and also want another darkside bad@**** ship..! ~13000 power.!

I'm not FTP nor am I a big spender however to another this deal may seem extremely expensive..

With a maxxd G11 Bobba and and great mods his ship is great once leveled..

I dropped below rank #20 from #90 after adding Sl@ve 1 to my fleet.

**I keep him hidden as a reinforcement so I'm not a target for those that want to try taking on the sl@ve and it's brutal kit...
    I will say his ship HP/resistance seemed extremely seemed poor to begin.

Peace ✌
    “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • Options
    Thanks for the help all! Ive decided to get this pack!
    where is darth jar jar?