Kylo Ren or Geo Soldier

Hello guys, i wanted to ask if i should go for kylo or geo with my cantina energy, i have a kylo 4* already and nothing from geo
My current team: sid(L) lumi poe jc kylo/geo (i will replace jc once i have poggle) any suggestion would be nice

Replies

• Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    I have kylo 7* gear 8 he has very good health and hits very hard plus he's got good skills. As for geo Iam not too sure. I would go kylo people say he's not good but I disagree.
  • Options
    I think for the most part, GS is a better option, but it will depend on what type of arena team you are running or trying to build. GS hits hard then a similarly leveled Ren
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Phas lead team go with Kylo, for a Sid lead team I would go GS.
  • Options
    Geo is awesome. My 4* can crit like 7k and call an assist. I actually stopped farming kylo at 74 shards cause geo soldier is that good lol
  • Options
    kylo does 5k AOE and 8k+ single target with higher hp
    GS does 5-7k single target

counter makes up for GS assist

only thing is GS is faster

• Options
    Alecationz wrote: »

Maybe at 7* but certainly not at 4*. And geo soldier does much more damage than that at 7*. If you want the hardest hitter it's geo soldier without a doubt. Kylo is good for his counter and spec cool down though
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo is super versatile I would recommend him. He can also survive a few hits. Geo soldier is fast and huge dps.

Both are excellent choices and can slot into many teams. I personally use both in my team right now.
  • Options
    Boabs wrote: »
    Alecationz wrote: »

Maybe at 7* but certainly not at 4*. And geo soldier does much more damage than that at 7*. If you want the hardest hitter it's geo soldier without a doubt. Kylo is good for his counter and spec cool down though

Kylo does not do 5K AOE even if he's 7* (unless there's a Boba or Sid lead).
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Wet paper bag or GS. Hmm. That's a tuff one.
  • Options
    Hmmmm tough choice actually. I like each with sid for different reasons
  • Options
    Has to be Geo, it seems like his node drops shards at a higher rate than Kylo's, honestly those are the only 2 you should get from Cantina but I would say Geo first to help you out in Arena.
  • Options
    Use the search function i put a poll about this last week. Majority voted GS
  • Options
    Poggle and Sid, Kylo can do 5K aoe, also he can do 15K single attack. Both are good, that is what everyone is going to tell you, why asking
  • Options
    Kylo is...ok...I have mine at six and kind of regret it. Finishing my 86 to 7* then probably going to level GS until I open Dooku node
  • Options
    Kylo is probably the most versatile character of the game, he can be very annoying and hard to focus down because of his high health pool and counter attack with debuffs, that would be my first option unless you can put GS to good use
  • Options
    I think Kylo fits more teams, but jack of all trades master of nothing.
  • Options
    I'm trying to do both (GS at 6* and Kylo at 4* currently). I use GS in every Arena/GW team, although I sub Kylo in and out (and may neglect him completely with GQJ available). Is it better to get Kylo to 6* first so he's a better 6th man, or should I get GS to 7* first? I'm only lvl 58, so I cannot farm Dooku yet.
  • Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    I'm trying to do both (GS at 6* and Kylo at 4* currently). I use GS in every Arena/GW team, although I sub Kylo in and out (and may neglect him completely with GQJ available). Is it better to get Kylo to 6* first so he's a better 6th man, or should I get GS to 7* first? I'm only lvl 58, so I cannot farm Dooku yet.

I would continue with GS..he's a solid damage dealer, and once you get him to 7 he will always be available, and probably viable. Better than 86 in most teams, though mine kills in my set up
  • Options
    What's great about Geo is he gets lvl 9 gear at 70 also his assist ability goes off ever other turn. So if he gets 3 turns in a fight 2 of those are with assists.. also on a Sid led team he crits about 90% of the time.. Kylo is annoying I just leave him until last and then kill him..
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have Kylo at 7 stars, while he is ok character at 65 max gear. Geo is where it is at. He is AMAZING in arena, GW and everything else. I saw a huge increase dps over Kylo. When I started I over looked him in favor of Luke. What a mistake... so here I am farming a level 1 node for GS shards so late in the game, thankfully he is almost 6 star soon 7 so I can move on to higher nodes. At the upper levels you are losing out on additional Cantina currency and level 3 mats farming a level 1 node. It's a shame they didn't add a additional farming locations, Luke got one.